Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stangmods...

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 08:44 PM
tonkpils555666sas
4th Gear Member

Default Stangmods...

Is stangmods generally good about shipping? I just ordered a cervini's type 3 chin spoiler from cervinis and the clear corners all around from stang mods... I got the chin spoiler the next day. I was just wondering how good stang mods is because I was never sent a tracking number or anything... I want to get both before I actually get underneath and install...

Ill post pics too. I hope this will be a good combination of cosmetics...
Old 04-23-2008, 05:04 PM
Aziraphale
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Stangmods...

It should be quick, Stangmods is in Rockville. I called them one time asking if I could pick it up in person but they said no, they don't really have a front room [>:]
Old 04-23-2008, 06:07 PM
Javdog
3rd Gear Member

good luck I have had a very bad expierence with them. We ordered 3 sets of HID fog lights and 3 sets of HID headlights it took them 2.5 months to recieve then once I installed the HID they would not fit they ok'd me to modify them to fit, once on well they worked ok for about a month then they started flickering so I sent them back well I spoke to Matt when I shipped back the defective set he said he would pick up a set so that when he recieved them he would send them out right away, well its beena weeks since they recieved them and I have yet to hear back from Matt and guess what no headlights yet very poor service is what I have told them in my emails. Good luck maybe I just have bad luck naw cause Moss Motors ships over night.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:47 PM
Burnsy
5th Gear Member

i have had superb shipping from them and they have been great about returns and exchanges...

It won't hurt to shoot them an email and just ask, they usually respond pretty quickly.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:56 PM
americaniron
5th Gear Member

Ordered from them a few times. I've had really good service from them.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:44 PM
22Stang08
1st Gear Member

Had only one experience with them. Placed an order around midnight and placed it incorrectly, I sent an email to call me in the morning, they called, Matt did and got it straight and shipped that afternoon.

Dave
Old 04-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Devil Wolf
3rd Gear Member

i ordered my hood struts and gear/ t-lok package from them. good experiences both times. i got tracking numbers when the orders shipped; i imagine you should to.

you can email them 7 days a week too. they respond in a few hours. i sent an email on a sunday at 5 and someone got back to me within 45 minutes.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:29 PM
Javdog
3rd Gear Member

Tried the email thing and i am still waiting for a response from Matt I also called them and left a message to get a call back after 3weeks of waiting I sent them an email long story short no HID's yet. If you dont believe me send me your email address and I will forward you my emails from them. Very dissapointed with them.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:54 PM
Burnsy
5th Gear Member

thats really wierd. You still dont have them right now?
Old 04-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Javdog
3rd Gear Member

Nope no lights yet mind you we originally spent over $1200 on the 3 sets of fog HID's and3 sets of HID headlights there last email was on April 16th.

Quick Reply: Stangmods...