Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What should be here?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 01:01 AM
AMoRT
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: What should be here?

haha my friend's mom drives a beauty control mustang also. its the 99-04 body style lol
Old 06-06-2008, 02:58 AM
MustangFan45
2nd Gear Member

Yeah, I'd take them off.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:08 AM
jdmcbride
4th Gear Member

That is too funny! But look at the bright side, the car was probably not dogged out by the previous owner.

Thefirst thing I would do is change the oil - women tend to wait longer to have their oil changed.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:01 AM
JohnnyMoss

"Man, I just bought this sweet muscle car and it was owned by a little old lady who just didn't drive it anymore!" The perfect used car story right!
Old 06-06-2008, 10:15 AM
spyder14

ORIGINAL: mhconley

I know this is an old thread but I saw a new Mustang GT convertible in the grocery store parking lot yesterday with those exact same stripes. I know what goes there.

You, my friend, have a BeautiControl Mustang: http://www.beauticontrol.com/Career_Mustang.html

They just removed the BeautiControl name and logo. They also have a badge on the rear.

This is the best picture I could find of one:

Martin
OMG!!!! TY TY TY. I'ts been a while since I removed those things, but to this day it has bugged the hell out of me on what the heck went there.
That is hilarious, I have never heard of beautycontrol before, I guess like a bunch of you have said they are like Mary Kay or Avon. That is too freaking funny.
I knew something was weird about the car in general because it was essentially 3 years old but only had 7k miles on it. My first mustang was a 92 notchback 4-banger in a similar color, I got that whenit was 6years old froma little old lady whowas the OO and only put12k on it when I bought it.

TY Martin, I am going to have to show this to everyone at work, you made my day. LOL
Old 06-06-2008, 10:28 AM
SumterBoy
2nd Gear Member

You should make your car look like this next.

JK.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:33 AM
theresa
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SumterBoy

You should make your car look like this next.

JK.
Looks like HELL!!! [:'(] I justnoticed IT HAS HEADLIGHT SPLITTERS!!!!!!! lmao
Old 06-06-2008, 02:30 PM
mhconley
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: spyder14

OMG!!!! TY TY TY. I'ts been a while since I removed those things, but to this day it has bugged the hell out of me on what the heck went there.
That is hilarious, I have never heard of beautycontrol before, I guess like a bunch of you have said they are like Mary Kay or Avon. That is too freaking funny.
I knew something was weird about the car in general because it was essentially 3 years old but only had 7k miles on it. My first mustang was a 92 notchback 4-banger in a similar color, I got that whenit was 6years old froma little old lady whowas the OO and only put12k on it when I bought it.

TY Martin, I am going to have to show this to everyone at work, you made my day. LOL
spyder14 - You are most welcome!

When I saw the car sitting in the grocery store parking lot I knew exactly where I had seenone before, inyour post. All I had to do wasGoogle BeautiControl Mustang and there she was. It took me a while to findyour postwith the forum search function down but I'm glad I did. I love the redfire color on these carsand anytime you can pick up a low mileage car, especially one driven by amiddle-agedlady, I'd say go for it. Have fun in your Mustang!

Martin

PS - that pink striped black Mustang made me gag - I love pink but that thing looks like someone spilled Pepto-Bismolall overit.