Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turbo Problems... uggg

Old 06-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Ortoch
4th Gear Member

Default Turbo Problems... uggg

Ok some ppl know me here but for those that dont I have been waiting for a twin turbo kit for 5 yes I said FIVE months now that never got here. I leave Florida soon so I had to cancell the order and am now in the process of starting ALL OVER lol with a new company and a new performance shop up in the Maryland area.

I promise that once I get it all done I will post up pics and whatnot but sorry for yall that have been waiting this whole time didnt think that I would get the run-around like this.

BTW if anyone knows anything about STS turbos or ELD Performance up in Maryland let me know as they are who I hear is the best.

-James
Old 06-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Simon1
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Turbo Problems... uggg

The quality of my STS kit is great. They do not respond to emails which is frustrating. I've sentseveral. I have not tried calling them. They took about two weeks to get my kit together and shipped to the shop and another week for installation.

I only have the single kit.
Old 06-11-2008, 01:42 PM
ChiDiddy
4th Gear Member

hey why not contact fastlane for their TT setup and have it shipped to you? I think they charge like 7 k for fully custom tuned and installation so since youll only be needing the parts, im pretty sure its cheaper. They sell this TT setup to ALOT of people in Houston
Old 06-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Ortoch
4th Gear Member

Thanks for the tips guys I will try and call fastlane tomorrow... anyone know what that turbo kit is that fits in teh stock cat position? I saw it once but cant remember who makes it.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:54 PM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ortoch

Thanks for the tips guys I will try and call fastlane tomorrow... anyone know what that turbo kit is that fits in teh stock cat position? I saw it once but cant remember who makes it.
http://www.exileturbo.com/products/i...p?idProduct=51.

Love the looks of thsi kit and it supposidly hauls seruious ***...........but what turbo doesnt
Old 06-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Caution
5th Gear Member

That sucks man keep us updated on the new company and progress
Old 06-12-2008, 09:14 PM
Ortoch
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TOMBSTANG

ORIGINAL: Ortoch

http://www.exileturbo.com/products/i...p?idProduct=51.

Love the looks of thsi kit and it supposidly hauls seruious ***...........but what turbo doesnt
That turbo settup sounds pretty sweet I will have to call them up and talk details thnx

Anyone been able to find what the turbo settup is that goes under the car in the same position your cats are?
Old 06-13-2008, 12:46 AM
ChiDiddy
4th Gear Member

Fastlane is the turbo kit that has the turbos in the cats area. I believe they use Borg Warner turbos. Exact same kit puts 900+ rwhp on the owners swapped gt500 motor. Did you call them by any chance? heres their link

http://www.fastlaneincorporated.com/mustang.asp

Old 06-13-2008, 02:51 AM
sw07gt
4th Gear Member

What company were you waiting 5 months on?
Old 06-13-2008, 12:20 PM
breathegood
2nd Gear Member

I've got the STS twin kit on my car. The kit is very high quality and the car hauls @ss, but like Simon1 said, they can be tough to communicate with. I'm having some issues with my oil return pump, and while they are doing there best to help meout, diagnosing the problem via e-mail is a pain, and they don't keep Saturday hours, so talkingwith one of their techs when you actually have a day off to work on the car is also a problem. If you go the STS route, get it installed and tuned by a tuner that has experience with the kit. I did the DIY thing were tuning is back and forth e-mails with STS, and I am regretting it. Once I get my oiling problem worked out, the car is going to a tuner. I'm done with STS with everything but hardware support.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Turbo Problems... uggg