Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i tried,,,,,,,,,,,

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 09:27 PM
BLACKMUSTANG07

Default i tried,,,,,,,,,,,

i drove it to 3 diff dealers and they say that it's perfectly fine, and the thing is that it only does that after a long time of driving under heat so the thing is that when they test it it doesn't show anything you know what i mean? so i am just so frustrated because it does that to me when i am making line under 114f to cross the international border and it sux how it shuts down in the middle of the heat. plus the temp doesn't move so it can't be over heating
Old 08-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Xeno
'Dr. X'

Default RE: i tried,,,,,,,,,,,

i would assume your car is acting like it is overheating (parts of that was kinda hard to follow). have you checked if your engine coolant levels are good? we have a jeep that would drive fine for a while and would suddenly die; turns out the engine coolant was gone (there was a leak)
Old 08-10-2008, 09:43 PM
illin
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: i tried,,,,,,,,,,,

I think here original post was here:

https://mustangforums.com/m_5372820/tm.htm

If you cannot get it to do it in front of the dealer...grab your digicam and keep it in the car. When it does it...turn on the video function and detail what it is doing. Burn it to a CD and hand it, the car and your keys to your dealer and tell them to fix it.