Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Front Look!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 01:42 AM
Hufenstang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mygt500
Hufenstang get this one instead of the Roush! JMO
Yea i agree with you i think! Im going to wait for pictures and see how it looks but i think i made up my mind.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:42 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

I know these decisions are hard and you only would like to change it the one time with the first decision but IMO go with your gut and the way you feel in the present. That is probably the best decision for you then and have no regrets later. I mean really a regret over a mod for the most part is wasted thoughts, time, and energy that could be better used for something really important like family, friends, or the significant other. In the end no one else will care or know if you regretted the mod (except yourself).....see my point?

ex- I regret ever getting married (it affects you and the ex or current wife and the decisions you make later in life-it affects more than just yourself)

ex 2- I regret getting the roush front instead of ..... (really if you don't like it later change it and have no regrets- you live and learn from mistakes no point in regretting things like above) again JMO Later J
Old 10-15-2008, 05:53 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

can't wait to see pics of it on your car
Old 10-15-2008, 08:49 AM
dunebuggydude11
3rd Gear Member

i should be getting it painted hopefully today, but possibly tomorrow. I will post pics whenever it is all done. Probably on Thursday or Friday.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:08 PM
dunebuggydude11
3rd Gear Member

i installed it before i go to get it painted tomorrow. Here are the pics without the chin and lower grill (since i didnt bother instlling them righ away)

also, the hood appears to be open because it is open a little, i didnt completely install the upper grill, so the hood wouldnt close all the way. (it will once i hook in the upper grill)
Old 10-15-2008, 11:12 PM
ReaperGT
4th Gear Member

looks great. Does it use a v6 grille or a gt grille? I think its a gt grille
Old 10-15-2008, 11:26 PM
dunebuggydude11
3rd Gear Member

it says it uses a gt grill, but that is a v6 grill i currently have on it. (i have a gt grill but i like my v6 grill better so i will try to make it fit flush and look good)

new pics of it painted + my hood scoop will be up by Saturday
i am also probably going to put a gt500 chin spoiler on it since it has a gt500 look to the lower half. (in that case, i will have to wait for a week or so for the chin spoiler)

Last edited by dunebuggydude11; 10-15-2008 at 11:28 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:29 PM
Legion5
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by dunebuggydude11
i installed it before i go to get it painted tomorrow. Here are the pics without the chin and lower grill (since i didnt bother instlling them righ away)

also, the hood appears to be open because it is open a little, i didnt completely install the upper grill, so the hood wouldnt close all the way. (it will once i hook in the upper grill)
I remember you from the blue oval industries thread, lets not kid outselves blue oval didn't stand by their work like most mustang parts dealers and you didn't forget to put on the grille/spoiler/chrome trim ring, they falsely advertised and didn't include all the parts.

Nice grille!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:32 PM
dunebuggydude11
3rd Gear Member

actually no, i knew it didnt come with those pieces since i called B.O.I and asked them. I am either using a gt500 lower grill or some universal black diamond mesh that matches. as for the chin, i am getting the gt500 spoiler. Also, i didnt want the chrome trim ring so it didnt matter to me.

otherwise, thx. all i care about is that it looks MUCH BETTER than the stock v6 bumper!
Old 10-15-2008, 11:33 PM
xxDerek
3rd Gear Member

How good/bad of quality is the bumper dune? Like does it look like it's gonna need a lot of prep??

Quick Reply: New Front Look!