Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stopped by the office and took a few pics...

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 11:23 PM
MetalMech
1st Gear Member

Nice pictures! What a cool job!
Old 11-10-2008, 02:10 AM
07torchgt
2nd Gear Member

those are some great pics
Old 11-10-2008, 02:40 AM
tombohum
3rd Gear Member

Sucky job
Old 11-10-2008, 05:15 AM
JasperGT
3rd Gear Member

Thanks everyone! Glad that you all liked the pictures.

Tombohum, what's the deal?
Old 11-10-2008, 07:28 AM
Mustangs4U
3rd Gear Member

Beautiful pics and nice job!!!! Now I need to finish school so I can make more money to buy a GT500.....lol it might be a little while though!
Old 11-10-2008, 07:32 AM
MTAS
2nd Gear Member

Thumbs up

Frackin' great pics man - I would love to be able to get that close to one of the Shuttles. I'm a huge fan of the space program and while the Shuttle's being retired sucks, I'm anxious to see Orion/Constellation get moving (literally). I vaguely remember seeing some of the Apollo launches on TV, and can't wait to see the Ares V go up - what a beast (I really hope it sees the light of day - the problems they're having with the TVC I think? Something to do with the Ares I gimbling in high winds and maybe smacking into the Service Structure). Any way, I've seen one launch in person, but wasn't as close as I wanted to be so I didn't get the full effect. I want to feel the ground shake and hear the sky being ripped open! Maybe I'll make this Friday's launch. Thanks for the pics and uh, any chance you're allowed guest passes to view a launch from the big clock? Yes I'm serious, PM me if there's any chance

Last edited by MTAS; 11-10-2008 at 07:38 AM.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:41 AM
JasperGT
3rd Gear Member

I actually have to go out of town this week so I'm gonna miss this launch...and its a night launch. I'm very disappointed...
Old 11-11-2008, 12:26 AM
alloutt
4th Gear Member

you ever make anything for your car at work?
Old 11-11-2008, 01:28 AM
TOMBSTANG
5th Gear Member

When is the launch anyway I watch them from my condo, I stand on my balcony and then when I cant see it in the sky no more I step inside and watch it on the TV, This may be a bad thing but I am always waiting for it to blow up when im watching it , dunno what my problem is but its what I expect to happen , or it maybe im just readying myself for such a disaster.

Do you need special acess to get into where you were to take your pics? If you ever want pro pics there man let me know your about 45 min from me, Id love to go out there and shoot some stuff our a stang.

check my blog out, I have to finish my real site but im just swamped with other **** but theres some old pics with my old cam on the blog . all the rides are forum members aswell. so if you reconize some its prob off of here.

www.mustangmugshots.blogspot.com
Old 11-11-2008, 04:46 PM
JasperGT
3rd Gear Member

alloutt - I don't have any time to make anything at work, plus I am more of a operational engineer so there is not that much fabrication (and if there is, I don't do it). There is a big shop there, but I don't have any ins with anyone that works in it.

TOMBSTANG - Special access is required and it takes forever to get. Most cases one year. I've seen that site before, and I'll check it out again!

Quick Reply: Stopped by the office and took a few pics...