Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

figured it would happen eventually

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 01:05 AM
biged3
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: figured it would happen eventually

Sorry to hear that man. Were the cops able to pull any prints? A friend of mines car was keyed and the side kicked in. The cops got a couple of prints and were able to catch two 13 year old kids.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:38 AM
Scaught
2nd Gear Member

I can't leave my car out of my sight if it is after dark. I am getting more and more paraniod the more of these post I read. What a world we live in. It is not like these cars are the true luxury expensive cars. they are not Lexus or beamers or Mercedies... I don't get it. These are the cars these holligan vagabonds will some day have the chance to buy. I just hope that karma pays them back three fold like it should. What is there to do? Not drive and park them in public? Sick man, this is just sick.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:54 AM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

Karma will evenually catch up tho those c*cksuckers! (sorry, watced too much Deadwood) but this makes me think it's time for a locking car cover. And probably one without the Mustang logo. Too bad we have that **** poor antenna to deal with.
Old 06-03-2005, 06:44 AM
nickbrace
2nd Gear Member

You know what I would prefer somebody stole my car than did that crap - pisses me off, its the worst thing you could possibly do to somebody - mainly cause its all about jealousy and thats the character trait I hate the most in the world.....how could somebody do this to your ride!!! I am so sorry to hear about it and hope you get it back ASAP!!!
Old 06-03-2005, 09:22 AM
ukstang05
1st Gear Member

Oh dam thats 3 of us in the same club now.. I felt the pain of crying and anger! Looks like they did the same damage (expect the wheels).

I get my baby back again on monday so i'm looking forward to that (I'm away in Dubai at the moment anyhow).

Its just pure and utter jelousy! They should be strung up and bummed by 600 gorillas!
Old 06-03-2005, 12:27 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Orion_240

Too bad we have that **** poor antenna to deal with.
You can install "gromets" on your cover to allow a small hole for the antenna! I did it on mine and it works perfectly.

As for the issue of this post - my blood pressure just went through the roof. If I EVER saw somebody doing this to my stang or any fellow stang (or anybody's car in general) I would probable beat them to death (literally). If you find these rotten f*ck sticks, I would gladly do it for you if you'd like to avoid the jail time. MAN I HATE VANDALS AND THEIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Wldstng05
2nd Gear Member

Man that just purely sucks! You might be able to get the theater to foot the bill because the DON'T have proper security.
Hopefully you did have the cops check for prints... most kids have their fingerprints on file now days. I wasn't getting a *locking* cover
but I probably will now. I'd like to catch someone doing that crap... they'd be praying for death long before I finished with them.
Man, that just makes my blood boil. [sm=badbadbad.gif]
Old 06-03-2005, 05:05 PM
GT Premi
3rd Gear Member

It was probably somebody that drives a GTO. [8D]
Old 06-03-2005, 05:10 PM
don_w
I ♥ Acer

mac10chap... that sucks so much it defies putting it into words. I'm really sorry to hear it. I sincerely hope that this is the last time we have to read a post like this here (but it probably won't be because of the f*in jerks in the world). I have never understood the rationale behind vandalism. At least theft has a financial motive... vandalism is sheer lunacy... it benefits no one. We're all crying with you, brother!
Old 06-03-2005, 05:18 PM
NCMustangMan
2nd Gear Member

I suggest if you catch them, you nail their little pee-pees to a burning log and hand them a rusty razor blade... No North Carolina jury would ever convict you. It would be justifiable homicide here in the heart NASCAR country. Good luck finding the little a**holes.

Quick Reply: figured it would happen eventually