Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need some input... what next?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 01:35 PM
mikeysGT
4th Gear Member

Default need some input... what next?

well it's been a long time since i've done anything to my car and i'm at the point where i want to buy at least one more thing for it before i lose interest in it.... i MIGHT be getting a sponsorship from a stereo shop and getting work done for free (navigation, speakers, custom trunk display,etc) but i still want to get something done before then. thinking of going with some drilled / slotted rotors since they are very noticeable after i had put my saleen wheels on... i was also thinking of maybe going with some flat black stripes or POSSIBLY some new rims again. help!

here's what it looks like now..
I will also be taking some new pics very soon since i'm tired of posting the same ones haha

Old 01-18-2009, 01:51 PM
GRABBER CS
3rd Gear Member

flat black stripes would be nice.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:10 PM
One Bad Stang
4th Gear Member

get some new wheels and send me your take-offs!!! that would be cool!! just kidding, i know the likelyhood of that actually happening is probably 0%.

but flat black stripes on gloss black cars looks good. reaperGT has some flat black boss stripes on his and it looks good. they look even better at night.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:38 PM
mikeysGT
4th Gear Member

[QUOTE=One Bad Stang;5853213]get some new wheels and send me your take-offs!!! that would be cool!! just kidding, i know the likelyhood of that actually happening is probably 0%.

QUOTE]

cool. i'll send you my take-offs and then you send me 1,000 bucks! that would be cool!! it would bump the likelyhood of this happening from 0% to 100%!!! deal?

i'm leaning towards new rotors and brakes cause i think i'm in need for them. plus i need better stopping power for the track....
Old 01-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

big brake kit?

or just upgrade the rotors?
Old 01-18-2009, 07:34 PM
MELLOWYELLOW06
6th Gear Member

Miguel, I have rotors, double drilled and slotted. Took them off right after I got them because I got a deal on the GT500 Brembo's. They still have machine marks on them and my inlaws come and go from our house to your area all the time. They were here today actually. Call me if you need them.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Stang-aholic
4th Gear Member

if u do get the sponsorship get them to put the nav/dvd/hu where the 2 center ducts are. have the HU fully touch screen w/o no buttons, and tell them to put like a background/screen saver like kits blue sphere w/ red computer thing!
Old 01-18-2009, 07:50 PM
wolfpup
bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay

dude u just got those rims lol.... i think the stripes would be a nice touch
Old 01-18-2009, 08:09 PM
mikeysGT
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by MELLOWYELLOW06
Miguel, I have rotors, double drilled and slotted. Took them off right after I got them because I got a deal on the GT500 Brembo's. They still have machine marks on them and my inlaws come and go from our house to your area all the time. They were here today actually. Call me if you need them.
\

how much for all four? think i decided on the rotors / brake pads / and some new tires for now....
Old 01-18-2009, 08:13 PM
xxDerek
3rd Gear Member

I would get the rotors and pads man, that's my next upgrade! If you don't get those off Joe, I may have to. PM me how much if he doesn't want 'em Joe

Quick Reply: need some input... what next?