Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What's going on?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 10:45 PM
bronxbomba63
4th Gear Member

Default What's going on?

Ok....I've searched on here for anything like this, and couldn't find anything. This started happening a little while ago during a cruise that I drove in. Basically, since the cruise, my e-brake, abs, and tcs lights come on during start up and stay on. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting the battery to no success. The only time the lights go away is when the undercarriage is wet (rain, wash engine bay, go through car wash). Has anybody have something like this happen to them? If so, what did you do to correct it. Also, if it helps, I during the beginning of the cruise, I manual shifted my auto from a light once. And that's when it started happening.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:36 PM
wolfpup
bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay

i am more than certain its NOT from manual shifting ur auto... however i dont know the cause of ur problem
Old 02-09-2009, 09:39 PM
bronxbomba63
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by wolfpup
i am more than certain its NOT from manual shifting ur auto... however i dont know the cause of ur problem
That makes 2 of us. It hasn't affected the car's performance, but it's just annoying looking at 3 lights and not knowing the cause. I tried using my tuner to see if there were any DTC's but there weren't any. PITA!!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 09:11 PM
charliebrown266
4th Gear Member

I have never had this happen to me,but i think if there is a problem with the abs the brake light and tc light will come on is well,scan the abs maybe there is code?Wish i could help you more.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:40 PM
bronxbomba63
4th Gear Member

I used my tuner to see if there were any DTC's but I'm not sure if I'm able to scan just the abs. If I am, I don't know how to do it. Thanks for the help though.