Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How To Install Springs

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 08:00 AM
RICVA05
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: How To Install Springs

ORIGINAL: lostsoul

Here you go http://www.2mfffabshop.com/eibach.htm

That was a good link lostsoul thankyou what line of Eibach did you put on?Just wondering because I did go ahead and buy the panhard bar with mine.
Old 06-15-2005, 03:23 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

I went with the eibach sports line.. Orion_240 is right about it being REAL low.. haha you might want to check out the H&Rs too.. being low is great for my bad boy turns.. but the ride is bumpy.. It all depended on what your looking for..plus it helps to upgrade the shocks too.. If I could do again I would get something not so low.. but then again.. I dont know how the ride is with a 1 inch drop. I hate sweating over bumps..hahah.. now I have to get big fat drag tired to bump me up a little.. but I guess it all works out.

I would go with a littl over an inch drop and get this camber kit for 40 bucks someone else posted. Dont know how well it works.. but I like the $40 part.. haha

http://www.specprod.com/PROD_DIR/PROD_PASSCAR.HTML
Old 06-15-2005, 03:26 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

I went with the eibach sports line.. Orion_240 is right about it being REAL low.. haha you might want to check out the H&Rs too.. being low is great for my bad boy turns.. but the ride is bumpy.. It all depended on what your looking for..plus it helps to upgrade the shocks too.. If I could do again I would get something not so low.. but then again.. I dont know how the ride is with a 1 inch drop. I hate sweating over bumps..hahah.. now I have to get big fat drag tired to bump me up a little.. but I guess it all works out.

I would go with a littl over an inch drop and get this camber kit for 40 bucks someone else posted. Dont know how well it works.. but I like the $40 part.. haha

And in your case, it is probably lower on the drivers side anyway
Old 06-15-2005, 03:32 PM
delurker
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: RICVA05

That was a good link lostsoul thankyou what line of Eibach did you put on?Just wondering because I did go ahead and buy the panhard bar with mine.
I lowered mine about 1.25" and I'm glad I installed an adjustable panhard rod.
Old 06-15-2005, 04:08 PM
lostsoul
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: hawgman

And in your case, it is probably lower on the drivers side anyway

Hahaha.. thanks.. only a little lower on the driver side.. but I'm thinking about working on it... maybe... I sit in a chair for 13 hours a day ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. and I cant stop the overtime because I keep buying sheet. .. its a bad cycle.. over and over.. hummm
Old 06-15-2005, 04:55 PM
hawgman
I ♥ Acer

I hear ya! Combine that with living out of a hotel and eating resturants constantly.....
Old 06-15-2005, 06:36 PM
RICVA05
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: delurker

ORIGINAL: RICVA05

I lowered mine about 1.25" and I'm glad I installed an adjustable panhard rod.

Thanks for replying I was told that I should Install a adjustable panhard rod when I lowered the car glad to here someone else has already had it installed.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:33 PM
GT Premi
3rd Gear Member

Thanks for the link, lostsoul! It wasn't as detailed as I would've liked, but I mainly wanted something to show whether or not it's easy. Looks like it is, so my sone and I will be busy this weekend! I've got a set of ASA AR1s in black that I ordered from Tire Rack on the way. They should be here by the weekend, and since I've got to put those on anyway...

Hey, delurker, can I get a side shot of your car? What wheels are those you have on it? They look great from that angle.