Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sigh.......

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 05:41 PM
dconfer
1st Gear Member

18 weeks here. Ordered March 17 came in on July 18th but it was on a saturday and had to wait till monday to get it.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:47 PM
douglasland
2nd Gear Member

I really wonder why it isn't easier to track your order progress. I ordered 2 weeks ago and still haven't a call from the dealer regarding VIN# or a build date. Is my only choice to harass the dealer for updates?
Old 11-07-2009, 03:45 PM
cgm10gt

I really wonder why it isn't easier to track your order progress. I ordered 2 weeks ago and still haven't a call from the dealer regarding VIN# or a build date. Is my only choice to harass the dealer for updates?
You can call the dealer, they will have the most detailed information on your vehicle, however, you can get some information, like build date and delivery date (if one is known), by calling Ford Customer Care. If you don't have the vin, then you can just tell them that you have a car ordered and give them the dealer name and the order number (should be on the printout from the dealer when you ordered the car).

Customer care can be reached by calling 1-800-392-3673
Old 11-07-2009, 04:37 PM
douglasland
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by cgm10gt
You can call the dealer, they will have the most detailed information on your vehicle, however, you can get some information, like build date and delivery date (if one is known), by calling Ford Customer Care. If you don't have the vin, then you can just tell them that you have a car ordered and give them the dealer name and the order number (should be on the printout from the dealer when you ordered the car).

Customer care can be reached by calling 1-800-392-3673
Thanks so much for this info! Really looking forward to my new ride!