Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help me pick a rear bumper valance

Old 02-02-2010, 11:43 PM
06z28eater
3rd Gear Member

Default help me pick a rear bumper valance

i like the SS center exhaust and i am leaning towards that, but i also like the SS 1 that kind of looks like the CS on the bottom of it. only 2 i see i really like, dont want to change my bumper just add on ya know. any advice/pics would be awesome, especially the center exhaust, i cant find any ANYWHERE except that green 1 and a guy on s197
Old 02-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Red Beast
4th Gear Member

saleen has a center exhaust, but that wont look the way you want it since they use their own bumper. im not gunna shoot your hopes down, do what you like, but i personally dont like center exhausts, and that may be why you cant find alot of pics. its your mustang, do what you want, everybody on here will back you up unless whatever you do is completley and utterly gay, but just my personal opinion is that center exhaust doesnt look as beefy as 2 seperates on each side. but here is my SS rear valance
Old 02-03-2010, 02:04 AM
whtcanbrwnd04u
5th Gear Member

Gt500 one ftw

Old 02-03-2010, 03:12 AM
Texas Stang 07
1st Gear Member

hey i was looking at your car and im guessing its a v6 just from that rear emblem on there. you should look online or somewhere for a sticker or something to put on it if so, im sure everyone thinks its a gt but i know my stangs. let me know if im wrong.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Texas Stang 07
1st Gear Member

hey you in austin texas? i live in san antonio and i think your car would look bada** with a blackout panel if you look at mine its simillar. I LOVE those tires, i thought about getting them but they were way to much for me to spend just to drift in them and fk them all up. are you in any car clubs or go to any meets?
Old 02-03-2010, 07:34 AM
Cal26Stang
5th Gear Member

I wonder if anyone has ever added that big carbon fiber d/fuser from moss muscle, anyone know which one im talking about?
Old 02-03-2010, 12:26 PM
06z28eater
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Red Beast
saleen has a center exhaust, but that wont look the way you want it since they use their own bumper. im not gunna shoot your hopes down, do what you like, but i personally dont like center exhausts, and that may be why you cant find alot of pics. its your mustang, do what you want, everybody on here will back you up unless whatever you do is completley and utterly gay, but just my personal opinion is that center exhaust doesnt look as beefy as 2 seperates on each side. but here is my SS rear valance
i really like that man nicely done. looks good. i may end up going with that 1. any more pics? im curious how they look on the sides of the car, is it noticable that its not "flush" if you know what i mean.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:55 PM
whtcanbrwnd04u
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Texas Stang 07
hey you in austin texas? i live in san antonio and i think your car would look bada** with a blackout panel if you look at mine its simillar. I LOVE those tires, i thought about getting them but they were way to much for me to spend just to drift in them and fk them all up. are you in any car clubs or go to any meets?
Yea i am. I have a vinyl blackout panel sitting around. I got the vinyl so i can see if i like it... just need to get around to putting it on, and no im not in any clubs. Haven't had the chance to go to any meets either.. you?
Old 02-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Texas Stang 07
1st Gear Member

ya i am in several mustang clubs and drift clubs, one is in Houston called 1UPRACING one in san anotnio called DriftSluts and then LoneStarStangs and a couple more... I have a gloss black one made of hard plastic and i am selling it now that i got mine painted, and i also have one that is a magnet that i thought looked good but this plastic one looks the best of course. i have sen the vinyl one and they look good too but arent your tail lights gloss black? your car looks pretty sweet and i like the unique fog lights, that badass!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Stang-aholic
4th Gear Member

+1 for the gt500 save up and get what you really want, that what I did.

Man, I need to upload some new photos, ill update tomoro...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: help me pick a rear bumper valance