Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HAHA cops hate burnouts

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2010, 04:24 PM
carguygt
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dreamtheory
1. Your 80 ?

2. Dear god guys, its an AMERICAN soldier burning a little bit of rubber in his AMERICAN MUSCLE CAR. Cry me a river, and then give me a U-boat to GTFOver it

3. I'm sure you CO will give you a talk but nothing serious, **** i was on Camp Pendleton all the time with my best friend and we did all short **** and they never did more then give a few words of "advice" & "light warning"

oh and carguytgt dont mind all these ********, there just mad butt hurt guys sitting at there computers who probably just got the erg to go do a burn out but are to scared they will get a ticket..

I went to an empty albertsonts parking lot burnt the **** outta my tires right after i got my baby, totally worth it even after high school
hahaha thanks for the support...only thing is im a CANADIAN soldier hahaha dont hold that agains me

and we dont have things called "base privileges" this is our home, they treat it like any small city...

and I agree that MP's are just dummer cops, thats why they come here, they usually fail from the city or federal cop training
Old 08-17-2010, 04:28 PM
carguygt
2nd Gear Member

[QUOTE=As for showing off in his car in an empty paved area doesn't even compare to what a lot of our soldiers do on bases when there bored... lol[/QUOTE]
You have NO IDEA how true this statement is!!! I caught 3 guys riding a dam coke machine down a flight of stairs!!!

another time, I had a troop, cut a tree down, and prop it up in his shacks,

also, had guys put baby oil on a "slip and slide" cause the water hose didnt reach to the 3rd floor, and get naked and slide down the hallways hahaha, list can go on and on...
Old 08-17-2010, 05:06 PM
chain1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by carguygt
You have NO IDEA how true this statement is!!! I caught 3 guys riding a dam coke machine down a flight of stairs!!!

another time, I had a troop, cut a tree down, and prop it up in his shacks,

also, had guys put baby oil on a "slip and slide" cause the water hose didnt reach to the 3rd floor, and get naked and slide down the hallways hahaha, list can go on and on...
Sounds a lot like living in a freshman dorm.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:55 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Red Beast
well if there are MP's around then is it even considered a parking lot? where you on base? or was it around it

... just looked at your info, your stationed in canada, not sure if US laws are upheld on a US base in Canada
It don't matter whether you are in the States or abroad. If you are on Post/Base, UCMJ applies worldwide.
Old 08-17-2010, 05:57 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by chain1
OP, those are some pretty solid decision making skills you got there.
Real officer candidate material; he should put that in his OCS application! LOL
Old 08-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Dreamtheory
4th Gear Member

I love reading all these guys trying to bash you acting like because you did a burn out your a bad person. lol god you guys are pathetic..

$100.00 says you have all made much worse decisions in your life... i bet half of you all turned out to be decent people...

He burnt some rubber, its not like he's the president cheating on his wife...
Old 08-17-2010, 06:13 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

Nah, I wasn't bashing him. I was just clown'in, I couldn't help myself.

For all we know, his CO would have given him a good tongue lashing, then dismissed him, then called in the XO, and said "You know what that boy just did? I'm proud of him, he sure has come a long way!"
Old 08-17-2010, 06:50 PM
carguygt
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JIM5.0
Real officer candidate material; he should put that in his OCS application! LOL
I have no intention of going officer, I like to actually work, and get dirty, and shoot the bad guys
Old 08-17-2010, 06:53 PM
carguygt
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dreamtheory
I love reading all these guys trying to bash you acting like because you did a burn out your a bad person. lol god you guys are pathetic..

$100.00 says you have all made much worse decisions in your life... i bet half of you all turned out to be decent people...

He burnt some rubber, its not like he's the president cheating on his wife...
haha thanks... Im actually quite suprized. They sound like a bunch of tree huggers here... Most of which, these guys all have GT stangs, Should sell them, go buy a prius, and put a bumper sticker on it that says, " ride a cowboy save a horse" .....
Old 08-17-2010, 06:54 PM
JIM5.0
5th Gear Member

Whatever you do, just don't catch a case and get an article 15 (or whatever the Canadian Army calls it) LOL

I don't know about the Canadian MPs, but the US MPs and Sea Police are brutal. They will write a ticket in a heartbeat, and from what I last remember, it is up to the CO if he wants to also slap an article 15 on you too.

Quick Reply: HAHA cops hate burnouts