Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rear Seats

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 09:15 AM
JAMAMAN
2nd Gear Member

Cool Rear Seats

Hey I am just curious, does anyone ever use their back seats for anything ? Anyone ever install a rear seat delete kit ? My rig is in its 5th year and nothing has ever been placed on the rear seats. Its dead space.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Alec
5th Gear Member

I really don't, and I've been considering a rear seat delete. AM sells a few kits
Old 01-11-2011, 09:20 AM
riskyfool
1st Gear Member

I almost never have anyone in the back, yet I still think I'd miss the seats if they weren't there.
Old 01-11-2011, 09:23 AM
JAMAMAN
2nd Gear Member

I feel the same, I barely have anyone in the front. I may consider the delete kit and use the space to carry misc sh-t here and there
Old 01-11-2011, 10:34 AM
07BLACKGT
5th Gear Member

You all really never use the backseat? I always use mine. Chicks dig the backseat. Nobody that has sat back there has complained about it, either. It's comfortable. It's also good for groceries. How much weight would a delete kit save? It surely couldn't be much.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:39 AM
alkemist
5th Gear Member

It's something good to have IMO. Never know when you might need to use it. Mine doesn't get used often for passengers but I do carry things in back. Plus the red seats look good.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:49 AM
JAMAMAN
2nd Gear Member

Wink

Originally Posted by 07BLACKGT
You all really never use the backseat? I always use mine. Chicks dig the backseat. Nobody that has sat back there has complained about it, either. It's comfortable. It's also good for groceries. How much weight would a delete kit save? It surely couldn't be much.
Back in the early nineties, I used the back seat to my ****ty Tempo to entertain chics on a regular basis. But now I upgraded the venue to a nice crib I own lol. I suppose it would be handy now if went clubbing and wanted to complete a hit and run mission with some anonymous chick with not strings attached. But losing half my **** in divorce court aint worth new pu--y despite having the urge to get a new girl, im sure many of you can relate. Maybe ill use the space for my gym bag or something and ill save my money in the long run. Bigger head will always save you more money than smaller head. Ha Ha
Old 01-11-2011, 11:18 AM
mustang country
2nd Gear Member

So far, only one person has sat in the back in the three years I have had owned that car. I've used the rear seats to store my umbrella, my club and sometimes boxes that I take to work. Now for some reason, the right rear seat has a smudge on it. I'll try and clean it later. Besides that, I thnk it's rare for people to sit in the back of Mustangs.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:30 AM
baddog671
6th Gear Member

The back seat is used by the extra 2 ladies you should be picking up while cruising in our nice rides. Or, if your married, for your children so you can make a new generation of Mustang enthusiasts...
Old 01-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

When I take long trips that don't require the space in my SUV, the rear seat in the Stang becomes home for my 70# dog, AFTER leveling the "holes" with some towels, then laying some cardboard and a blanket over it for the 'ol gal. Other than that, I have on rare occasions had a "guest" back there.

Quick Reply: Rear Seats