Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Daltons Big Show!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 04:32 PM
rrobello
2nd Gear Member

Default Daltons Big Show!!!!

Hey this Sunday (8/28) is Daltons Big Car show, this is an extra one they are doing not their normal show, that will be back on schedule next week. This one is a larger show with more trophies and the money going to charity as usual, this one is on Linda Vista Rd between las Posas and Via Vera Cruz in San Marcos. The cost is $25 day of show, pre reg is out unfortunately unless you stop by today and drop it off at their restuarant, I know this is last minute, and I am aware that their are other shows going on this same Sunday, but havent heard of anyone going to them. So I talked to Marty at Daltons and am signing up Surfside Mustangs for the show, as there will be a trophy for best club participation, so lets get going on this one people we can win this one. So I would like to extend an invitation to all of you to come out and join us and make a strong showing for the Mustang. The show starts at 11am and goes until 5pm, dont know about food on this one (but I am sure they will have something) but they will have a beer garden and lots of vendors. Anyway I will be getting there early to take care of things and try to reserve spots for all that are coming, since it is first come first serve as usual. I will take care of the details with them and when you show up all you should have to do is register as normal and put down the club name when you do to qualify for that trophy.

Anyone interested? Please let me know ASAP and I can make the arrangements for all the cars to be there. Thanks.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:36 PM
07GTEddy
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Daltons Big Show!!!!

ORIGINAL: rrobello

Hey this Sunday (8/28) is Daltons Big Car show, this is an extra one they are doing not their normal show, that will be back on schedule next week. This one is a larger show with more trophies and the money going to charity as usual, this one is on Linda Vista Rd between las Posas and Via Vera Cruz in San Marcos. The cost is $25 day of show, pre reg is out unfortunately unless you stop by today and drop it off at their restuarant, I know this is last minute, and I am aware that their are other shows going on this same Sunday, but havent heard of anyone going to them. So I talked to Marty at Daltons and am signing up Surfside Mustangs for the show, as there will be a trophy for best club participation, so lets get going on this one people we can win this one. So I would like to extend an invitation to all of you to come out and join us and make a strong showing for the Mustang. The show starts at 11am and goes until 5pm, dont know about food on this one (but I am sure they will have something) but they will have a beer garden and lots of vendors. Anyway I will be getting there early to take care of things and try to reserve spots for all that are coming, since it is first come first serve as usual. I will take care of the details with them and when you show up all you should have to do is register as normal and put down the club name when you do to qualify for that trophy.

Anyone interested? Please let me know ASAP and I can make the arrangements for all the cars to be there. Thanks.

Nice meeting you rrobello and Ed. Got a little warm but, you and Ed made out with a trophy. Good job!

Here are a few pic's i took:

Dalton's Car Show Pic's

Old 09-03-2007, 12:29 AM
Bretstang06
1st Gear Member

Nice pics from Today at Dalton's. It was fun meeting everyone and see you all around at some upcoming events.
Bret
Old 09-03-2007, 12:32 AM
07GTEddy
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Bretstang06

Nice pics from Today at Dalton's. It was fun meeting everyone and see you all around at some upcoming events.
Bret
+1 Bret............