Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best deal on 2012? Need some help here guys

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 09:47 PM
untamestang
1st Gear Member

Default Best deal on 2012? Need some help here guys

Hello my fellow stang ladies and gents! I am in search of the best deal on a 2012 Mustang GT Auto in the United States. There are a few things to note, though, first.

1) My wife and I are about to close on a house in the coming weeks, so we won't be able to pull the trigger on a new car before we officially close on the house.

2) I have a 2010 F-150 that I need to trade in towards the Mustang. I am definitely in the hole on it, I know, but I can discuss those details with whoever can seriously help me out.

3) I am also looking for a new Fiesta or Focus for my wife, but in turn would need to trade in her 2006 GMC Envoy, as well. If this makes for a sweeter deal for a salesman, getting two trade-ins and make two new car sales, then we are definitely game.

4) I am looking to stay within a certain monthly payment range on the Mustang, and Fiesta/Focus if we end up being able to make a deal on both cars, but again, I can discuss that further with whoever can work with me.

5) I live in San Antonio, Texas, but if the dealer is in another city/state, that is fine.

If one of the guys from a dealership looks at this and thinks that they can help me out, please feel free to reply to this thread, PM me, or e-mail me at lwollney@gmail.com

If someone on this site knows someone I can go to to get some help, I will be extremely appreciative!

The dealers I have talked to already haven't really been all that helpful which is a bit disappointing. It seems like the customer support and willingness to help people has kind of gone down the drain in my area.

I look forward to hearing back from someone soon.

Thanks a ton guys,
Luke
Old 08-01-2011, 10:24 AM
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Originally Posted by untamestang
Hello my fellow stang ladies and gents! I am in search of the best deal on a 2012 Mustang GT Auto in the United States. There are a few things to note, though, first.

1) My wife and I are about to close on a house in the coming weeks, so we won't be able to pull the trigger on a new car before we officially close on the house.

2) I have a 2010 F-150 that I need to trade in towards the Mustang. I am definitely in the hole on it, I know, but I can discuss those details with whoever can seriously help me out.

3) I am also looking for a new Fiesta or Focus for my wife, but in turn would need to trade in her 2006 GMC Envoy, as well. If this makes for a sweeter deal for a salesman, getting two trade-ins and make two new car sales, then we are definitely game.

4) I am looking to stay within a certain monthly payment range on the Mustang, and Fiesta/Focus if we end up being able to make a deal on both cars, but again, I can discuss that further with whoever can work with me.

5) I live in San Antonio, Texas, but if the dealer is in another city/state, that is fine.

If one of the guys from a dealership looks at this and thinks that they can help me out, please feel free to reply to this thread, PM me, or e-mail me at lwollney@gmail.com

If someone on this site knows someone I can go to to get some help, I will be extremely appreciative!

The dealers I have talked to already haven't really been all that helpful which is a bit disappointing. It seems like the customer support and willingness to help people has kind of gone down the drain in my area.

I look forward to hearing back from someone soon.

Thanks a ton guys,
Luke
Hi Luke!

So many exciting events going on in your life! I'm sorry your customer service experience has been underwhelming so far. I recommend contacting our Marketing Dept. at 800.334.4375, for local incentives and special offers. You can't go wrong with either the Fiesta or the Focus, and the Mustang, well, it speaks for itself! Let me know which one you decide to go with!

~Natasha