Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Couple Pics From DesMoines Show

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2011, 11:17 AM
wanakanabe
2nd Gear Member

Maybe i shouldn't of posted up the lambo pic doors.Like i said not my thing but to each his own.I didn't post pics with the intent on others running the cars into the ground.I talked to this guy and he was a really nice guy.He has so much work in his car and he is really proud of it.
I think he could respect that someone doesn't particularly like some of his mods but to come out and say it's the ugliest car ever,really?It's just disrespectful and i really hope the thread doesn't take that ugly turn.I just wanted to post some unique cars that i seen at as show.
I've done things to my some of my other cars that people just hated but to me,they meant something.After all isn't that what modding is all about?
It would be a sad hobby if everyone just did the same thing to their cars.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:27 AM
Ech0
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by MustangFirstCar
H

Only thing really wrong imo is those taillights, lambo doors are ehh haven't decided if i like them or not haha.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:44 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

Yeah I wasn't bashing, just not my style. Its gotta be like a cave in that backseat. Any ideas on the side skirts though?
Old 08-15-2011, 12:30 PM
wanakanabe
2nd Gear Member

Yea it was a nice show,maybe 300+ cars,they even had some beloved Mustang II's ,sorry no pics of those .I got to see my first lava red stang,i actually asked how he liked keeping that black cleaned when he informed me that it was lava red! When i got closer i could see all the metalflake,what a sparkler.
I was on the fence going to this one or the the American Muscle show.This one was 6 hour drive AM was 12.Bonus here was Iowa state fair.Although i have owned many mustangs throughout my life,this was the first all Mustang show i had ever been to.
Maybe someone from here went to the AM show and will serve up some pics,i bet it was a blast as well.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:55 PM
defiance
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Ech0
Only thing really wrong imo is those taillights, lambo doors are ehh haven't decided if i like them or not haha.
Holy crap did that guy replace the windows with mirrors? Thats a hella of a reflection on the passanger side window. Just noticed that.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:59 PM
zinsavage123
1st Gear Member

damn that blue one is sick
Old 08-15-2011, 09:15 PM
shark tales
1st Gear Member

my eyes hurt. those first ones are rice
Old 08-15-2011, 09:22 PM
kput
4th Gear Member

I soooo want to get a lava red paint job on my car. D=
Old 08-15-2011, 09:39 PM
wanakanabe
2nd Gear Member

Everyone seems to like the Blue one,it was the one that definitely got my attention.Here are a couple more shots,he had the trunk done too.Not really sold on the chrome tail light trim but seen several cars there with them.

Last edited by wanakanabe; 08-15-2011 at 09:41 PM.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:39 AM
HT
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by F0RD4LifE
Holy crap did that guy replace the windows with mirrors? Thats a hella of a reflection on the passanger side window. Just noticed that.
I was wondering that too...it also looks like that piece above the "armrest" on the door is either mirrored or glass...hard to tell, but it is also reflecting like the window is if I'm seeing it right. It'd be interesting to see it closer up.

Quick Reply: A Couple Pics From DesMoines Show