Valve Cover Graphics - Page 2 - MustangForums.com

Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

Valve Cover Graphics

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2011, 04:09 PM
SON OF 68
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by CAR-15 View Post
I have been thinking of doing something to dress up my valve covers. I thought about painting them, adding graphics then clearcoat.

What do you guys think of the design? I work for a sign shop and can cut vinyl all day long. Any colors also. If you guys want anything let me know.

That would be cool. I would, however, make "Powered By" in cursive and then use the Ford logo. And make the "Powered By" Small and on one line starting it just below the Horses tail.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:45 PM
kevilay
2nd Gear Member

I really like that design, That lettering just looks a little bold. Does that come as one solid piece or each word and the horse each alone. Or is every letter its own piece?
Old 12-14-2011, 08:16 PM
CAR-15
2nd Gear Member

It will come as a taped together 1 piece decal. Simply remove the backing paper, place on the item and push the vinyl down real well then remove the top layer. Very simple
Old 12-14-2011, 09:23 PM
CAR-15
2nd Gear Member

A few different designs

Old 12-15-2011, 09:04 AM
highline
4th Gear Member

I will come up with some designs and do the "California Special" design ASAP. If you have a specific design let me know and I will get you a price. We can also do custom stripe packages. Pretty much the sky is the limit on what we can do. The big trend right now is full wraps in flat black.
please send to me as well...javdog beat me to it, but i'd love to do this...also, maybe the same font as on the side stripes of the GT/CS...black with silver vinyl?Would we need to clearcoat over the graphic?
Old 12-15-2011, 09:11 AM
CAR-15
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by highline View Post
please send to me as well...javdog beat me to it, but i'd love to do this...also, maybe the same font as on the side stripes of the GT/CS...black with silver vinyl?Would we need to clearcoat over the graphic?
I am having a hard time locating the font for the 1968 California Special. I can make it pretty close but not exact.

For best results, the decals would need to be mounted on a clean, smooth surface and clear coated over.

We can do these in almost any colors you would want.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:36 AM
highline
4th Gear Member

cool...I was actually thinking about the 2007-2009 GT/CS side stripes...

i'm not a font guy, but block letters, so to speak...
Old 12-15-2011, 10:50 AM
Javdog
3rd Gear Member

I am having a hard time locating the font for the 1968 California Special. I can make it pretty close but not exact.

For best results, the decals would need to be mounted on a clean, smooth surface and clear coated over.

We can do these in almost any colors you would want.
If you can please send me a picture, can you add the blue Ford emblem also and the California Special here are my covers they were recently Powder coated

Last edited by Javdog; 12-15-2011 at 10:57 AM.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:58 AM
CAR-15
2nd Gear Member

Here you go. This would be a little more due to the double color of the ford logo (blue and silver)

Here is another example:

Old 12-15-2011, 02:50 PM
highline
4th Gear Member

Here you go. This would be a little more due to the double color of the ford logo (blue and silver)

Here is another example:

sweet jesus send those to me...they'd go under the clearcoat, correct? they look really nice!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Valve Cover Graphics

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.