Vegasboricua's 12' V6 Build Journal - Page 2 - MustangForums.com

Go Back  MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005-2014 Mustangs
Reload this Page >

Vegasboricua's 12' V6 Build Journal

Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.

Vegasboricua's 12' V6 Build Journal

Old 03-24-2012, 07:39 AM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by cema93 View Post
Hey the car looks great!! You are going the right direction. Good first mods. I may be way off, but those look like Boss wheels? I would definitely do a tune if I were you, gears, and maybe a new, lighter driveshaft. These would really make your stang quicker. Just a thought!! Keep up the awesome work!

c
Nope, those are GT/CS wheels. I believe the MCA V6 also comes with those as well...

Yep, grab a tune along with that exhaust! You're definitely heading in the right direction so far, awesome job OP. Keep this thread alive.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:03 PM
Vegasboricua

Originally Posted by cema93 View Post
Hey the car looks great!! You are going the right direction. Good first mods. I may be way off, but those look like Boss wheels? I would definitely do a tune if I were you, gears, and maybe a new, lighter driveshaft. These would really make your stang quicker. Just a thought!! Keep up the awesome work!

c
Trust me all that is on my mod list. I've only had the car 1 month. Haven't even made the first payment yet lol
Old 03-25-2012, 12:04 PM
Vegasboricua

My wheels are the performance package wheels for the 2012 V6
Old 03-26-2012, 05:02 AM
Vegasboricua

A buddy of mine who owns a 2010 Race Red GT was kind enough to donate his stock spoiler to me.Look forward to seeing an installation and pics of this in the next few weeks

Old 03-26-2012, 05:03 AM
Vegasboricua

Well you guys know how I love to tell you about the little deals I find. Well I found another one. A few weeks ago a buddy of mine bought some HID for his Camaro SS for $32.00 on ebay. They look amazing! And so far he has had ZERO problems with them. So i went ahead and ordered my self a pair. They should be ariving withing the next couple of days, around the same time as my Roush Axleback and decklid. Looks like ill be plenty busy for a while with this car this weekend. Im going to have 3 Projects. Spoiler, Exhaust, and HID's. Stay tuned!

Oh and btw here is the link if you guys wanna order a set. Its almost stupid not too at these prices

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=270407261575