Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First Auto Coyote to break 1000rwhp!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 12:32 AM
bakerjd
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by beefcake
thanks,

plan on doing another video filling up at Krogers, heading to a dragstrip up north about an hour and a half away and driving home as well.

The drivability in the car is great.

I didn't realize til after, i had my door bars in the back seat and they were clanging some and the go pro picked them up alot.
What dragstrip are you looking to take this to? I would love to join you if I am available. Any time you plan on going on a Sunday let me know! Whether it be Norwalk or Dragway 42 I'd be game to tag along!

Last edited by bakerjd; 04-27-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:34 AM
xkape
4th Gear Member

Can't be a coincidence... you in Milford Beefcake?
Old 04-27-2012, 03:03 PM
svastano
4th Gear Member

That is an amazing car!
Old 04-27-2012, 09:37 PM
beefcake
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by bakerjd
What dragstrip are you looking to take this to? I would love to join you if I am available. Any time you plan on going on a Sunday let me know! Whether it be Norwalk or Dragway 42 I'd be game to tag along!
I'm in the cincinnati area, locally is usually edgewater or tristate, would like to try kil kare once this year.

i'll be at national trails with the nmra labor day weekend

Originally Posted by xkape
Can't be a coincidence... you in Milford Beefcake?
no, but my crew chiefs shop is. so i'm sure you've seen it through there many times

Originally Posted by svastano
That is an amazing car!
thanks
Old 04-27-2012, 09:41 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

I think i am actually getting work done there... It's why I was asking. Finish Line Performance.
I am getting a VMP 500 kit installed, a 1 piece driveshaft, 3.73 gears, headers and a new exhaust system done there.
I was in there the other day and some guy from Sweden had bought a car (from you I think) and then ordered a supercharger to have them install.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:44 PM
beefcake
1st Gear Member

I think i am actually getting work done there... It's why I was asking. Finish Line Performance.
I am getting a VMP 500 kit installed, a 1 piece driveshaft, 3.73 gears, headers and a new exhaust system done there.
I was in there the other day and some guy from Sweden had bought a car (from you I think) and then ordered a supercharger to have them install.
you are correct, i am familiar with the car.

yes, i sold the guy in sweden the shelby gt. he was looking for someone to put on a rear spoiler, before i knew it he ordered a full exhaust system and supercharger from me, and put a deal together for brian to do the install at his shop
Old 04-27-2012, 09:48 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

Yep.. thats the place.. I went in to talk to Kevin but he had the day off so I was BS'ing with Brian. Dudes car in Sweden will be seriously badass! One of a kind over there I bet. I have a supercharger on my car and after talking to Brian I wanted to walk out with that one...lol
Old 04-27-2012, 09:49 PM
beefcake
1st Gear Member

Yep.. thats the place.. I went in to talk to Kevin but he had the day off so I was BS'ing with Brian. Dudes car in Sweden will be seriously badass! One of a kind over there I bet. I have a supercharger on my car and after talking to Brian I wanted to walk out with that one...lol
they'll do a great job on your car.

Brian has done everything on my car other than the short block and cage
Old 04-27-2012, 09:51 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

I am stoked! Still got about $1500 to pay towards it but I am almost there (got about $1100 saved).. Actually, looking on their website at all the **** they had done for you is what made me decide to go with them for having it done.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:13 PM
TommyB681
2nd Gear Member

INCREDIBLE!

Quick Reply: First Auto Coyote to break 1000rwhp!