Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

dg custom auto

Old 01-11-2013, 04:32 PM
mgil
1st Gear Member

Default dg custom auto

Does anyone know whats going on with this guy ? I finally got a grille from them and its the wrong one . I clearly ordered one for an 05- 08 and i got one for a 10-13 been calling every day and get a recording (supposedly from the phone company) that the phones are out of order , emailed twice still no response.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:43 PM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

I ordered some louvers through a vendor of theirs and was shipped the wrong part too. Parts are dropped shipped from DG Customs. Several weeks later I did get the proper part. I was told that the ownership was changing hands. I was reassured at the time I would get the proper parts and I did it just took awhile.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:02 PM
mgil
1st Gear Member

The frustrating thing is i havent been able to get a hold of anyone (except when i put the order in of course), now it seems like no one wants to be bothered. Its almost like they send ya whatever they have laying around to shut you up., until the right part comes in. I cant reach him by phone fax or email, pretty lame.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:47 AM
Wil
2nd Gear Member

I'd dispute the charges if I were you.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:34 PM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

In the end you can dispute the charges with your credit card or paypal. But hopefully they will just send you the correct part.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:24 PM
MadStang40
4th Gear Member

I ordered from them about a year an a half ago, no idea if management had changed since. It was hard to get a hold of a breathing person over there, that much I can remember. Though, they did send me the correct part the first time.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:58 AM
mgil
1st Gear Member

from what ive heard, there was a split up in the company and its now called g2 customs, another member gave me another number to try and i got his voice mail, the message went like this this , this is so and so (couldnt hear the name ) leave your name and number and i MIGHT get back to you at my earliest convenience ! The guy sounded like he was loaded and didnt GAF . So if i dont hear back from them by monday evening i'm calling the credit card co. Its to bad cause the grille they sent looked like quality stuff. Buyer Beware !
Old 01-13-2013, 02:52 PM
808muscle
5th Gear Member

Yes the two people that owned it split up. Just one dude owns it now and like you said...I heard he was overwhelmed too. I have their louvers and rear diffuser and it's very good quality. it will prolly take some time but they will eventually get their sh¥t together.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:58 AM
mgil
1st Gear Member

Well , his first order of business should be taking care of those that have spent thier hard earned money with them, not taking orders for more merchandise. I've been through the same thing myself and the customers always came first. Good luck to them.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:20 PM
mgil
1st Gear Member

heard back from them today says he'll make good with another grille , its just him and the wife trying to keep it going , so good luck to them , hope it works out.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: dg custom auto