Notices
2010-current S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2010-2014 S197's

RTR package?

Old 05-16-2010, 03:28 PM
JWButler14
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 1slov6stanguncc
i want those wheels........ i wish they would release them.
DITTO X 1,000,000
Old 06-02-2010, 10:25 AM
Lil_Chef
3rd Gear Member

UPDATE UPDATE !!!!!!!

wheels are available now, i am ordering today. they are $300 each 1325 for the whole set including shipping (unless you are in MI, where you must pay sales tax). i am just confirming whether they will fit over my brake kit then i will be sealing the deal.

SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED
Old 06-02-2010, 10:30 AM
1slov6stanguncc
2nd Gear Member

where did you order them from? and post this up i want too see some more picssssss....cause i am considering ordering some as well
Old 06-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Lil_Chef
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 1slov6stanguncc
where did you order them from? and post this up i want too see some more picssssss....cause i am considering ordering some as well
shoot an email over to

info@mustangrtr.com

and they will hook you up. i am still waiting for a reply. im not sure how they will handle the transaction.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:07 PM
908ssp
3rd Gear Member

BBS makes set almost identical to those. Ford sells them as part of their BOSS 302R1 program. 18x10 great for the front a little small for the back. The BBS versions sell for about $600 each and if I remember correctly are 20 pounds so they are fairly light. You can see them here for sale by Rehagan Racing.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-...item25586439ed
Old 06-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Xcelsius
3rd Gear Member

I need the front splitter and rear diffuser off this kit. The guy told me they would be available separately from the whole package like the wheels. I will be getting wheels similar to this, you can find the same style for around 250 and in a number of sizes. I will have to check my bookmarks on my home PC for the manufacturer of those. Since the RTR-C first showed up its the look I have been going for. The RTR-C is the reason I have yellow fogs haha.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Xcelsius
3rd Gear Member

FYI, emailed the RTR people about individual pieces. Response is below. Wheel info is just like mentioned above.

"Thanks for your email and question! The lower components are currently ready to be shipped to our Ford Dealerships but they are not available yet for individual resale. We expect to see this kit broken down into individual pricing, but for now they are offered in the form of a completely installed kit from Ford Dealerships only. The wheels are the only exception and can be purchased for $300 each with a shipping cost of $125 to the continental United States. If you would like any more information, please let me know and I'll be happy to help."

Thank you!

Reon D'Andrea
Mustang RTR Team
Old 06-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Lil_Chef
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Xcelsius
FYI, emailed the RTR people about individual pieces. Response is below. Wheel info is just like mentioned above.

"Thanks for your email and question! The lower components are currently ready to be shipped to our Ford Dealerships but they are not available yet for individual resale. We expect to see this kit broken down into individual pricing, but for now they are offered in the form of a completely installed kit from Ford Dealerships only. The wheels are the only exception and can be purchased for $300 each with a shipping cost of $125 to the continental United States. If you would like any more information, please let me know and I'll be happy to help."

Thank you!

Reon D'Andrea
Mustang RTR Team
Same guy im talking to! maybe they have a small staff and thats why emails take a long time to be replied. either way they are being very helpful to me
Old 06-03-2010, 11:53 AM
Xcelsius
3rd Gear Member

I emailed CDC since they are the people who developed the body kit. Guess who emailed me back...Reon D'Andrea. So it looks like CDC is actually the point of sale for the RTR package. They are probably going to offer the package first, let it get into market that way, and then sell the individual parts when kits dont sell as well. Poop. I wanted the lower stuff ASAP.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Lil_Chef
3rd Gear Member

officially ordered my wheels, they should ship this afternoon.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RTR package?