Notices
2010-current S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2010-2014 S197's

Before and After

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 05:30 AM
Chazman_1962
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by kevinmalec
Mods look great! Good choices all way around!
What wheels were on the car when you purchased it?
They don't look like any stock Mustang wheels I've ever seen. :/
Thanks
Actually the wheels that came on the car are in the after photo, The wheels in the before photo are on the winter tires I got the day after we picked the car up. The wife almost wrecked the car when we picked it up. Little sluch on the road she almost slid into a barrier on the freeway. I got the wheels and tires the next day. The wheels that orginally came with the car I'm not a big fan of, Thinking a couple different options I might paint them white same as the car or posibaly something chrome. Not sure just yet
Old 07-24-2013, 02:51 PM
kevinmalec
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Chazman_1962
Thanks
Actually the wheels that came on the car are in the after photo, The wheels in the before photo are on the winter tires I got the day after we picked the car up. The wife almost wrecked the car when we picked it up. Little sluch on the road she almost slid into a barrier on the freeway. I got the wheels and tires the next day. The wheels that orginally came with the car I'm not a big fan of, Thinking a couple different options I might paint them white same as the car or posibaly something chrome. Not sure just yet
I hear ya! Rear wheel drive is fun, but can be dangerous too, especially in the rain/snow.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:13 PM
Rolling13
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Chazman_1962
Before, December 2012

After, Some time in June 2013, photo taken at the Chrysler Trenton Engine assy complex
Very fine Indeed!
Old 07-27-2013, 04:37 PM
rvastang
1st Gear Member

Very nice!

How do you like the louvers on the rear window? Do they impede your vision at all? Is it tough to keep clean? Just curious because I love how they look but have never driven a car that had them.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:58 AM
Chazman_1962
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by rvastang
Very nice!

How do you like the louvers on the rear window? Do they impede your vision at all? Is it tough to keep clean? Just curious because I love how they look but have never driven a car that had them.
I love the louvers on the back. Helps keep the car cool and look awsom, the way they are angled they do not inpair the vision at all. they are hinged with legs that come doen so keeping them clean is easy. this is the first car that I ever drove with them on also. Getting the windows tinited in a couple of week