Notices
2010-current S197 Appearance Section For all appearance mods to the 2010-2014 S197's

How to get a meaner/more aggressive look?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 08:13 PM
JimC

Originally Posted by Rudolph Hucker
http://www.blocket.se/uppsala/Corvet....htm?ca=10&w=3

buying this beauty first thing in the morning...sold me taunus
Hmm, so you went from the 2010 Mustang was the greatest thing on 4 wheels for suspension and handling to trolling this thread.

Bye Felicia.

Thread cleaned of crap. And stay on topic without trolling in the future, if you stay here.

Last edited by JimC; 04-24-2015 at 08:38 PM.
Old 04-25-2015, 01:18 AM
cruisin5268d
4th Gear Member

In before the lock!

OP, that car already has an aggressive look in the front IMHO. I agree with others - lose the side stripes. I actually like the placement and how they connect to the hood stripe, but I do not like the pin stripe border and the way the stripe ends by the bumper looks strange. I think it would look great if you ditched the red pin stripe.
Old 04-25-2015, 08:18 AM
Rudolph Hucker
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JimC
Hmm, so you went from the 2010 Mustang was the greatest thing on 4 wheels for suspension and handling to trolling this thread.

Bye Felicia.

Thread cleaned of crap. And stay on topic without trolling in the future, if you stay here.
sorry jim
i'll be a good lad now..i bought a white camaro ss btw
Old 04-25-2015, 12:01 PM
cruisin5268d
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by JimC

Bye Felicia.

I haven't heard that in many years.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:05 PM
cruisin5268d
4th Gear Member

sorry jim
You sold your beautiful black/red GT for a bland white Camaro?

Oh, the shame.

Are you importing these cars or are there dealerships there that import them and then sell them at a mark up? I ask because I'm looking to move across the pond and don't want to leave my 2013 GT/CS Convertible behind.

Last edited by cruisin5268d; 04-25-2015 at 12:08 PM.
Old 04-25-2015, 02:50 PM
JimC

sorry jim
Now you just need to resize that sig pic! Forum rules are no more than 500 pixels wide and 250 pixels tall.
Old 04-26-2015, 05:10 AM
Rudolph Hucker
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by cruisin5268d
You sold your beautiful black/red GT for a bland white Camaro?

Oh, the shame.
i want a car that i can drive safely at speed..not everything is about power and looks.
the car has to be safe to drive...problem is i just bought a new hyundai and boy does that thing hold the road.effortless at 100mph..i can even drink a cup of coffee at that speed..in my mustang i felt like i was going to die..
how can a car with suspension from 1975 hold the road i ask?

it cant
Old 04-26-2015, 09:09 PM
BWfVA
4th Gear Member

Just shut up and get out. People like you need to go where you can be with people who
like what your driving. I am not cracking on your vehicle here but since you opened it door.

What was the idiot who video taped himself going 199 on a public road that wasnt closed here in va driving?

A Corvette. What do you have up there as your vehicle? Oh a C6, huh, might show some sign of the type of people who own them.

Back to the OP Topic

I would personally get a Roush Style Grill if you want more of a black open look. Definitly keep the black wheels over the other wheels you showed us.

If you want 20s your going to have to give it a slight drop to make it look right in my oppion.

As for the stripes, me I am not crazy about any of it but if your going to keep it just the center stripe on the hood
Old 04-27-2015, 09:49 PM
cruisin5268d
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BWfVA
Just shut up and get out. People like you need to go where you can be with people who
like what your driving. I am not cracking on your vehicle here but since you opened it door.

What was the idiot who video taped himself going 199 on a public road that wasnt closed here in va driving?

A Corvette. What do you have up there as your vehicle? Oh a C6, huh, might show some sign of the type of people who own them.

Back to the OP Topic

I would personally get a Roush Style Grill if you want more of a black open look. Definitly keep the black wheels over the other wheels you showed us.

If you want 20s your going to have to give it a slight drop to make it look right in my oppion.

As for the stripes, me I am not crazy about any of it but if your going to keep it just the center stripe on the hood

Old 04-29-2015, 05:33 AM
MADSCOTSMAN
2nd Gear Member

I would try to find a way to remove all that cluttered badging from the side stripes on the fenders (except the 5.0). Either get black 5.0 emblems or plastidip them. Then get some light fog light tint from AM. Just my .02 but there are waaaaaay too many emblems on the fenders. Must be a Swedish thing as the car in the background in the second pic also has the same three badges/emblems on it's fenders (OVERKILL). "Badges, we don't need no stinkin badges"..

Also maybe get that thing lowered and some new rims (not those hideous ones in the last picture) would make a huge difference in the sinister looks department. The black and red looks good together so far so you have a good start.

Last edited by MADSCOTSMAN; 04-29-2015 at 05:39 AM.

Quick Reply: How to get a meaner/more aggressive look?