Notices
4.0L V6 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

What should i do?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 11:48 PM
bnoodle

Default What should i do?

my engine light just recently came on and i plugged it into a computer and got the code and such for it and was just wondering what i have to do to deal with the problem, heres the code information:

P2068 - Fuel Level Sensor "B" - Circuit High.

Thanks
Old 02-06-2009, 03:34 PM
up_yours_7
3rd Gear Member

can someone move this to the 2005-2010 section get better help there
Old 02-06-2009, 04:38 PM
acascianelli
5th Gear Member

Does your car have water leak problems? Could be water getting into your junction box. Feel around the passenger foot well area for moisture.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:13 PM
tx_zstang
5th Gear Member

Was your tank replaced or serviced (part of tank-filling-problem tsb)? If so, the connector might not be plugged in all the way on the fuel pump module. It's easy to get to: removed the back seat (use the 2 tabs on the bottom to pull it loose, then remove it), and remove the black plastic round cover under the seat on the driver side of the car. There's your fuel pump connections. Check both of them and make sure they are plugged in, and visually-inspect the wiring leading away as far as you can.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:32 AM
bnoodle

well me and casey(up yours 7) checked out the area where the junction box is and he said it was a bit damp and it rained today so im gonna see if it is wet still so i may need to get that fix done before it shorts everything but i dont know if the tank has been replaced the guy i bought it from said that he didnt have any problems with it so i doubt it