4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Finally the time has come... 04 SVT Cobra pics

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 02:25 AM
MACH1MANIAC
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Finally the time has come... 04 SVT Cobra pics

Niicccceeeeee!!!A drop would make it look even better! At first i wanted a cobra, but the looks of the mach 1 with the shaker and rearlouvers jus got to me!!! Nice ride though!!!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:27 AM
PushinTheLimit
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: roush17

goldeneagle, what part of k-town are you in man? I am in west Knoxville. I would love to see that thing in person!
I live in Karns, but I work in Farragut and I work out at the Rush in farragut as well. We can meet up sometime, your more than welcome to come check my car out.

Thanks Dan... that means alot to me comin from someone like you. When I set a goal, I mean to accomplish it. I always loved the way your cobra looked.

I would get darker tint... but 35% is legal so I'm not gonna mess with that any lower. I am gonna tint my taillights tho so I think that will look cool. Thanks everyone for your kind works... I appreciate it very much.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:29 AM
racer02GTstang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ZW99GT

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Shes beautiful! Is it in Knox yet? Let me know, I wanna come see this thing, and show you my little N/A pooper.
yea, we need to all meet up sometime.. i wanna see the cobra. hah. i will have to drive my truck though.. mustang kinda would have to be towed to bring.. .lol

where do you work in farragut by chance? hah... i work over at edison park steakhouse
Old 03-06-2007, 02:30 AM
Jaybird79
4th Gear Member

Congrats man! You are very lucky, and that car is SUPER SUPER SUPER clean, and already modded! Just imagine trying to get 463rwhp out of a GT lol.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:32 AM
ZW99GT
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: racer02GTstang

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Shes beautiful! Is it in Knox yet? Let me know, I wanna come see this thing, and show you my little N/A pooper.
yea, we need to all meet up sometime.. i wanna see the cobra. hah. i will have to drive my truck though.. mustang kinda would have to be towed to bring.. .lol

where do you work in farragut by chance? hah... i work over at edison park steakhouse
Man theres like 5 people from Knox on this board. And me and you are the only ones that have met. We need to get together and check out some cars and grab some dinner or something. FO REAL.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:38 AM
PushinTheLimit
5th Gear Member

Yea, we can all go out and eat at Hooters or something lol. Racer, I thought u worked over at EarthFare?

By the way, I'm not car savy yet especially workin on them... know anywhere or anyone that I can help get my midpipe on or my mgw? I'd really like to do those myself, but I dont really have the place to do that yet nor quite the knowledge either.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:41 AM
ZW99GT
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: goldeneagle_10

Yea, we can all go out and eat at Hooters or something lol. Racer, I thought u worked over at EarthFare?

By the way, I'm not car savy yet especially workin on them... know anywhere or anyone that I can help get my midpipe on or my mgw? I'd really like to do those myself, but I dont really have the place to do that yet nor quite the knowledge either.
I have a buddy that would LOVE to help you. He has an 03 dsg cobra. stage 3 ported blower. BADASS. He's a great guy, and very knowlegdeable. I bet he'd throw that stuff on for a couple bucks.

He will be there Wed. I'll introduce you to him.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:46 AM
racer02GTstang
5th Gear Member

I have a buddy that would LOVE to help you. He has an 03 dsg cobra. stage 3 ported blower. BADASS. He's a great guy, and very knowlegdeable. I bet he'd throw that stuff on for a couple bucks.

He will be there Wed. I'll introduce you to him.
hell.. bring it by myplace sometime and we can do it on a weekend or something...

i have enough tools and such to get the job done. still have a few more jack stands and jacks left over too. hah.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:48 AM
racer02GTstang
5th Gear Member

yea... hooters sounds good.. hell, i turn 18 in a couple weeks too. hah. i use to work at earthfare before that arm surgery i had (if you remember)... but after that i had some disbutes with the management and left there and went job searching finding edison park for dishwashing... making more money and i dont have to deal with customers!! woot woot. lol
Old 03-06-2007, 02:49 AM
racer02GTstang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: racer02GTstang

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man theres like 5 people from Knox on this board. And me and you are the only ones that have met. We need to get together and check out some cars and grab some dinner or something. FO REAL.
yea, i met golden eagle once at a car show at ted russel a few months back... who else in knoxville on the forums?

Quick Reply: Finally the time has come... 04 SVT Cobra pics