4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

sad day

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 01:43 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Default RE: sad day

Somebody keyed my car and sliced my vert top last winter. Last winter was supposed to be my S/C year but instead I had to get it painted... Bastards, who cares how good you look if you still get beat by every car you race!
Old 11-17-2007, 02:07 PM
GT STANG
2nd Gear Member

i would find these people. knock them unconcious drill into their shoulder blades and hook them through the holes to hang them up. then i could cut them with razors or hell maybe even rusty ****** wire. i dunno after i cut them for awhile atleast cuts all over their body and not to mention cut off a couple of fingers and taken a hot piece of iron to the wounds (of the missing fingers) so they dont bleed out and you cant forget to cut their achilies tendons. after all of that i would put gasoline on them and let it seep in, light them on fire for a quick second and put them out. then i would let them down brake their neck, disable their lower jaw and make them suck my dick. after that i would cut their belly open and pull all of their intestines out for them to see. if braking their neck didnt just make then quadrapoligic and killed them.
that should cover everything lmao!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 02:12 PM
racer02GTstang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: I G Joe

i would find these people. knock them unconcious drill into their shoulder blades and hook them through the holes to hang them up. then i could cut them with razors or hell maybe even rusty ****** wire. i dunno after i cut them for awhile atleast cuts all over their body and not to mention cut off a couple of fingers and taken a hot piece of iron to the wounds (of the missing fingers) so they dont bleed out and you cant forget to cut their achilies tendons. after all of that i would put gasoline on them and let it seep in, light them on fire for a quick second and put them out. then i would let them down brake their neck, disable their lower jaw and make them suck my dick. after that i would cut their belly open and pull all of their intestines out for them to see. if braking their neck didnt just make then quadrapoligic and killed them.
do you work on helping coming up with the idea's for the saw movie's?
Old 11-17-2007, 02:40 PM
bluepony4.6
3rd Gear Member

All of this over a mustang? You must not have insurance.So much hostility. I would justheat up a 50 gallon drum of cooking oil and lowerthe person into it slowly. Nothing like a deep fried turkey for Thanksgiving. Good luck in your search.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:11 PM
oxfordgt
6th Gear Member

You my friend have problems.

That sucks about the car man. I had the top on my wifes vert slashed about 2 weeks after we got it. We knew it was the welfare jokeys that lived at the end of the street. Any time we seen them start down the street me and my friends let them know they were not alowed to walk down the street and needed to find a new way to go. A mustang isn't worth going to jail.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:46 PM
blackgt914

about a mounth ago my moms 02 vert got slashed, now thats a person that would deep fry a person!!