4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

slp lmII install

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 10:57 AM
ucannvrhav2mchpi
1st Gear Member

Default RE: slp lmII install

video heard coming soon.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:18 PM
ucannvrhav2mchpi
1st Gear Member

NEW Video i've gotten used to my exhaust in the last week and now it's too quiet again i think i'll be going for the slp catted x-pipe next but who knows maybe a pi swap or 5.0 stroker both are diffenetly in my future though. enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDsGjhyNkt8
Old 02-16-2008, 07:32 PM
blackGTcp
4th Gear Member

Congrats man! Sounds great. You could always get the other mufflers and just swap them in and out. But the x will sound really good with it. I got my catted slp x w/off road pipes last week and will have an LM1 next week so im looking forward to it.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:38 PM
ucannvrhav2mchpi
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blackGTcp

Congrats man! Sounds great. You could always get the other mufflers and just swap them in and out. But the x will sound really good with it. I got my catted slp x w/off road pipes last week and will have an LM1 next week so im looking forward to it.
so is it an off road pipe or catted lol
Old 02-16-2008, 10:22 PM
Chubstang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ucannvrhav2mchpi

so is it an off road pipe or catted lol
it's a catted pipe but it comes with "race pipes" to put in place of the cats.
Old 02-16-2008, 11:11 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Sounds good. Congrats.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:52 PM
ucannvrhav2mchpi
1st Gear Member

where did you gind your midpipe at cause i was going to order mine from summit but if someone else is offering it with offroad replacable pipes it would be much better. i love the slp modular design. can put pretty much any muffler in there and i get to keep my sexy tailpipes.lol
Old 02-17-2008, 02:10 PM
blackGTcp
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ucannvrhav2mchpi

where did you gind your midpipe at cause i was going to order mine from summit but if someone else is offering it with offroad replacable pipes it would be much better. i love the slp modular design. can put pretty much any muffler in there and i get to keep my sexy tailpipes.lol
SLP doesnt offer it anymore with the off road pipes (heard it was legal issues or something) youll have to find it used. People with it most likely wont part out the o/r pipes. I got mine off of svtp. It doesnt seem like it would be too hard to have some fabricated though. I dk what all that entails
Old 02-17-2008, 04:36 PM
blackGTcp
4th Gear Member

Hey did these things used to come welded from the manufacturer??
Old 02-17-2008, 08:37 PM
ucannvrhav2mchpi
1st Gear Member

as far as i know they have always been modular and not welded. i could be wrong but i've never seen or heard of welded from factory slp's

Quick Reply: slp lmII install