4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Grille Options????

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 08:45 PM
0440thgt
2nd Gear Member

Default Grille Options????

I have an 04 GT. I know that most of you like the Mach 1 grille delete kit but I honestly don't like the "empty" look. I was wondering if anyone had pics of billet grilles for the hood scoop, grille, and/or bumper??? If there are any other options, let me know. I would keep the pony in the grille even if I decided to go billet. Thanks in advance!

Jacob
Old 06-18-2008, 09:33 PM
blackstallion666
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Grille Options????

The answer you will get from most is to use the search function. Welcome to the boards!
Old 06-18-2008, 09:46 PM
oxfordgt
6th Gear Member

Billit grill? Let the flaming begin.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:18 PM
black35th
4th Gear Member

Bring on the flaming, I'm used to it, not to many people like them on this board for some reason. Maybe it has something to do with being different . My picture is in my sig, if you want anymore let me know.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:31 PM
steve0914
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: black35th

Bring on the flaming, I'm used to it, not to many people like them on this board for some reason. Maybe it has something to do with being different . My picture is in my sig, if you want anymore let me know.
IMO in has to do with looking stupid! you should put a little burner behind there and cook hotdogs at a tailgate...the reason everyone ets the mach 1 delete is because it looks the best
Old 06-18-2008, 11:33 PM
pcs
4th Gear Member

ive got a brand new one w/o the hardware f/s. i ended up switching to a cobra bumper cover instead if you want it. i have it listed in the classifieds. its a trenz polished one, looks like black35th. you could just get a pony emblem and mount it through the grill if you want to have pony on it.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:46 PM
black35th
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: steve0914

IMO in has to do with looking stupid! you should put a little burner behind there and cook hotdogs at a tailgate...the reason everyone ets the mach 1 delete is because it looks the best
Come on, seriously. Is that the best you could come up with? I'm not here to ****ing impress you or anyone else, grill deletes are so played out that its not even funny (kinda like your 17" DD black bullitts). Yes they DO look good, but I'm not all about jumping on the bandwagon with everyone else. Obviously you are
Old 06-18-2008, 11:54 PM
steve0914
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: steve0914

Come on, seriously. Is that the best you could come up with? I'm not here to ****ing impress you or anyone else, grill deletes are so played out that its not even funny (kinda like your 17" DD black bullitts). Yes they DO look good, but I'm not all about jumping on the bandwagon with everyone else. Obviously you are
lol everyone is entitled to their opinion...i buy my parts based off of what I think look best on MY car... don't get mad if someone says they don't like the way you look, if you said the mach 1 delete looks stupid, i could care less... honestly i remember someone buying a billet grill from home depot and making it themselves, so my idea wasn't that far out
Old 06-19-2008, 12:07 AM
black35th
4th Gear Member

Yup your right, everyone is entitled to there own opinions, but you dont have to say that someones car looks stupid. To me thats an insult so thats why I got upset. I never have or will tell you that your car looks "stupid" even though there are things that I dont like about it, I respect your decisions for what they are, and I realize at the end of the day we both still have the same thing in common.....modding our cars to our own taste.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:08 PM
0440thgt
2nd Gear Member

Wow!! That billet grille looks great. The Mach1 grille delete just leaves me cold for some reason. I just don't like it. Thanks a lot man!

Jacob

Quick Reply: Grille Options????