4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

HID Question, Will This Kit Work??

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 02:12 AM
marcuslee842
3rd Gear Member

Actually HIDS without projectors are rice. You might think they look good but you **** off everyone driving around you. I went with hids/projectors just leave all the extra crap unplugged and just use the projectors. Those are the best projectors for HID that I found next to doing a retro fit after ALOT or research and trial and error. Although I like the chrome better than black becuase they don't stand out as much and look more factory since 99% of HID equiped cars projectors are in chrome housings. I have NEVER gotten a bad comment about my set up only a lot of compliments but I don't have the leds and angel eyes connected because it wasn't for me. The extra stuff is plugged up in the pics because that was when I first installed everything to make sure it was in working order.

projector heads and fogs at 6000k
Sorry for the crappy pics, i'm not a photographer.lol

Last edited by marcuslee842; 01-05-2009 at 02:26 AM.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:30 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

Sorry Marcuslee, but those are NOT for me... my buddy has those. ugly as sh*t and gets so many negative comments

i actually sold my car to a mexican (no offense if anybody is one bc im not making fun), and he talked me down on my asking price, and i let him take my old sixer, and i saw him a couple weeks later at a car meet and he spent like $400 more and put bigass exhaust tips and those projectors on his car... it looks ridiculous.. i dont mind projectors on a mustang, some do look good, but that style just looks out of place

those fog lights (sorry to whoever else has them), looks like only a small little circular beam of light can pass through.. it looks like what civics and other cars like that put in for foglights when they dont have any stock from the factory..

i dislike those headlights, and stock headlights with projectors is not in any way "rice"... get your sh*t straight..

03z28eater, i will post pics for you.. idk when i am installing them, but once i do, i will post pics. they will look just like any other kit im sure, as my buddy's friend has them and they suppoosedly match my 8000k headlights.. but ill get you some pics

get smoked clear corners for sure.. give your co-worker those projectors..
Old 01-05-2009, 02:45 PM
marcuslee842
3rd Gear Member

^nah pull your head out of your *** and do some research to get your **** straight. People who don't know **** about hid should keep their damn mouths closed and let people who actually know something answer the original posters question. If you think diriving around with blue lights brighter than high beams are cool more power to ya. I hope u don't drive by a cop who is having a bad day.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:23 PM
06z28eater
3rd Gear Member

hey marcuslee where did you get your hid kit from and what size is the bulb, H1 or H3? i checked out some projector halo headlights on ebay and the guy said they dont recommend the hids but if i chose to not to use anything over 6k. and i want 4300 anyway
Old 01-05-2009, 06:24 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by marcuslee842
^nah pull your head out of your *** and do some research to get your **** straight. People who don't know **** about hid should keep their damn mouths closed and let people who actually know something answer the original posters question. If you think diriving around with blue lights brighter than high beams are cool more power to ya. I hope u don't drive by a cop who is having a bad day.
tell me something that i said incorrectly that caused you to say that i dont know sh*t about HID's... i'm giving all the correct information, and i also stated my opinion.. im not going to give somebody information that i "THINK" is correct... you're a complete and utter toolbag..

you are "ripping" me for things that werent even mentioned, such as me thinking that bright blue lights brighter than high beams are cool, but you sir, are just a little bit angry bc i dislike your projectors... grow up. accept an opinion when one is given.. if you dont like it, than ignore it. not everybody is going to like your f*ckin dumb *** projectors..

stock headlights or smoked clear corners are NOT rice if they have HID's in them... sure they arent legal, and they arent "properly" set up if they arent in projector housing, but dont say that you hope i dont drive by a cop who is having a bad day -- thats immature sarcasm you tool.. your car is a rice-stang, and i stand by my opinion until you change out those ugly headlights and ESPECIALLY those fog lights..

kthxbai
Old 01-05-2009, 06:43 PM
ky
America ftw

marculsee youre a ricer.

those headlights are gross.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:46 PM
boochy
CSMG Moderator

Those are the ugliest headlights ever Marcus.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:58 PM
rmodel65
Yukon Cornelius

those headlights are pure sex :P
Old 01-05-2009, 07:07 PM
562cobra
5th Gear Member

who's a tool?
Old 01-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Darkcrime
4th Gear Member

i'd like to get hid's cause I can't see crap with the stock bulbs and would like the extra vision, however; I do know that they blind everyone else on the road so I have been leary of getting them...

Quick Reply: HID Question, Will This Kit Work??