4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 08:47 PM
LazrRd00GT
2nd Gear Member

Default PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

A few nights ago, my car was towed[:@] without my concent and i am to the understanding that it was improperly towed because there was significant damage (scrapes and scratches) on the underside of the front fascia. Tonight I looked under it again and noticed that something seemed to be missing. I thought that there was a metal rod connecting the front fascia to a steel part of the car; Well it's no longer there and it seems that it was ripped off the fascia and bent the steel on the car that it was connected to. If any one could possibly post pictures of the bottom of the front fascia on their car then it would be greatly appreciated. This is a serious concern of mine and i want to make sure that this is not just my mind messing with me!

Thanks, Joey S.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:31 PM
Emann0007
5th Gear Member

Default RE: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

why'd you get towed???
Old 12-23-2005, 09:53 PM
LazrRd00GT
2nd Gear Member

Because, there is NO parking after 9:00 pm, and the management was aware of the fact that parking was an issue, so i was told by management that they were no longer towing until they resolve the issue..... well i parked in a "yellow" area, not a fire lane, the management likes to go wild with their yellow paint so most of the curbs are painted yellow! And i parked in an area that was not impeading of traffic based on what management told me.... and the next morning, the car was gone! This has been an issue for the past 3 yrs. and it still has not been resolved, they promised us parking and we do not have enough. So all i can say is that there is damage to the car; i dont know how much or to what extent but it will all be fixed and i wont be the one to pay for it... That is for sure. I dont care, i will bring this s**t to court; my car is worth it to me! lol
Old 12-23-2005, 10:23 PM
Emann0007
5th Gear Member

if they damaged your car while towing it, they are liable for covering the cost of repairs. Sucks you have parking issues, that stuff gets complicated, expensive and messy quick. Best thing to do is go to the dealership. Get some pics of their cars (where you suspect to have damage) and compare to yours to see exactly what damages have been incurred.