4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Im Back

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 03:06 PM
2002GTAUTOVERT
5th Gear Member

Default Im Back

Well, life is better than it was. The KB GT was stolen out of my garage and has yet to be recovered, but the insurance company is covering the car's retail value and a couple of my mods. They will cover the supercharger, the motor from MMR and some personal belongings i had in the vehicle (thank you progressive) but i lose on the gears, heads, cams, tires and wheels, etc.

With the money i will be getting i thought about putting down the money (around 25,000) on a new dodge challenger as i bought a repo 2002 GT about 2 months ago that is all stock. But then i came to my senses and have decided to start the modding all over again, but take a different route.

On top of that, the girlfriend and i had a still birth on december 5, so that wasnt easy. Needless to say im back and glad to be. And i know some of you thought i fell off the earth, silly guys. Happy holidays to all and its good to be here.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:09 PM
jmac72187
corner carver

Default RE: Im Back

Glad to see you back. Sorry to hear about everything.

Good luck with the new GT though.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:17 PM
1fstblckgt
I ♥ Acer

Good to see you again.
[sm=welcomesign.gif]

Sorry to hear about that.. I'm glad things are turning up.

Old 12-27-2007, 03:25 PM
02 Ninja
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2002GTAUTOVERT

Well, life is better than it was. The KB GT was stolen out of my garage and has yet to be recovered, but the insurance company is covering the car's retail value and a couple of my mods. They will cover the supercharger, the motor from MMR and some personal belongings i had in the vehicle (thank you progressive) but i lose on the gears, heads, cams, tires and wheels, etc.

On top of that, the girlfriend and i had a still birth on december 5, so that wasnt easy. Needless to say im back and glad to be. And i know some of you thought i fell off the earth, silly guys. Happy holidays to all and its good to be here.
Welcome back! The car can be replaced, the loss of a child is a hard pill to swallow. I hope you and the girlfriend are alright. It's going to take a while my friend, but time heals.
Old 12-27-2007, 03:34 PM
2002GTAUTOVERT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 02 Ninja

Welcome back! The car can be replaced, the loss of a child is a hard pill to swallow. I hope you and the girlfriend are alright. It's going to take a while my friend, but time heals.
absolutely, it was by far the most difficult event in my life. i appreciate the kind words
Old 12-27-2007, 03:44 PM
2002GTAUTOVERT
5th Gear Member

hold up... what is an "Official MF Vulture" lmao..
Old 12-27-2007, 04:18 PM
MACH5IVE
3rd Gear Member

hold up... what is an "Official MF Vulture" lmao..
HaHa.. I think you've been gone to long buddy! And glad to hear you're doing good and just keep your head upman!
Old 12-27-2007, 04:37 PM
scubasteve22
3rd Gear Member

Welcome back!!!! goodluck with the new car decision and everything and keep ur head up!! it can only get better from this point
Old 12-27-2007, 05:28 PM
QatarStang
4th Gear Member

Damn, sounds like you've had some tough luck.

Good to see that its not keeping you down though
Old 12-27-2007, 06:03 PM
2002GTAUTOVERT
5th Gear Member

nah.i gotta live life one day at a time and everything happens for a reason. The kenne bell getting stolen was a sign to get a 4 valve (at least thats how i interpreted it).

I have been gone too long lmao.. Code sold the bucket? MF Vultures? what the hell is going on!! haha

Quick Reply: Im Back