MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   4.6L General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion-88/)
-   -   accident (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion/528927-accident.html)

945LSTANG 04-05-2009 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by jrherald420 (Post 6088995)
lol thanks man i feel better now that you figured that out for me.....

it was directed more towards hangwire, but im glad i could help you out. :D:D:D

jrherald420 04-05-2009 05:36 PM

i love you too honey...

cisurfer 04-05-2009 11:40 PM

haha well this got outta control, i go to the body shop tomrrow for an estimate then the adjuster for the girls company comes out to look at it, i hope they dont try to low ball me and ****...my car is babied so i want it back to perfect lol...i guess they will cut me a check and then i can just have the body shop do whatever bumper i want? i cant decide between roush stage 3 or 01 cobra...and no its not a f-ing fobra it still says GT on the sides and rear and still a pony in the grill

Sxynerd 04-06-2009 12:10 AM

Silly girls place nice or I'll separate you two. Hangwire goes to the S197 section with the other smart guys and JrH goes to off topic cause he seems angry and that's the only place on the site to take out aggression.

Hangwire, although I understand beautifully the point you were making, this is our house. Stick around a little longer and then you can have an opinion.

mustangman281 04-06-2009 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by Hangwire (Post 6087025)
Oh you're tricky. Lets use some logic here. If you're going to fill it in to allegedly dodge being a Fobra, why not buy a GT bumper to start with? Costs less no matter how you look at it. Why intentionally pay MORE if you end up with the same? And why specifically say that you want an 03/04 bumper if you're just going to fill it in? Seems odd to go through all that just for the black insert, you can buy inserts for GT bumpers.

Anyways I dont wanna hi-jack the man's thread and rage out on people because I didnt get my redbull this morning. There should be no problems getting whatever bumpers you want through insurance. Most companies will accept your estimate as long as you get more than one, and even some companies will blindly accept whatever you give them. At worst they will try to force you to take the lowest of the estimates or in a bizarre case only offer you a certain amount of cash.

You can not buy inserts for a GT bumper that don't look gay. I got my 04 cobra rear because I like the black at the bottom. I filled it in so people wouldn't think it was a cobra.

agarr19 04-06-2009 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by sxynerd (Post 6090775)
Silly girls place nice or I'll separate you two. Hangwire goes to the S197 section with the other smart guys and JrH goes to off topic cause he seems angry and that's the only place on the site to take out aggression.

Hangwire, although I understand beautifully the point you were making, this is our house. Stick around a little longer and then you can have an opinion.

merked.

jrherald420 04-06-2009 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by sxynerd (Post 6090775)

lol i love you to sxynerd......

WhiteFoxGT 04-06-2009 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Hangwire (Post 6086810)
Say no to Fobras.

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/bowrofl.gif

2k1gt 04-06-2009 09:14 AM

You can't really go wrong with either the stage 3 or 99-01 bumpers. I personally would go with the stage 3 though, I just love that bumper.

Or would that make it a Froush? lol

avlon06 04-06-2009 10:47 AM

might as well put a s197 front bumper on it... haha