MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   4.6L General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion-88/)
-   -   Thinking of a SN-95 (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion/552754-thinking-of-a-sn-95-a.html)

Mr Graystang 07-26-2009 01:20 AM

Thinking of a SN-95

Well Im getting bored with my new edge , I want to mod but it only has 35k miles clocked in as of this weekend so I feel like its still a baby so why mod a fairly new car. As Im looking more and more at the SN-95 body styles Im falling in love with them , I know there non pi engines blow but I would def. build the engine from a forged block on up. I feel like if I do any engine mods on my 04 GT it would be like putting a tattoo on my unborn son when he is 2 ! I would feel really good about building a Sn-95 street / strip car from stock , a good project to keep me busy when not at school and at work. Give me some opinions and thoughts.

99GTvert 07-26-2009 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Graystang (Post 6373565)
Well Im getting bored with my new edge , I want to mod but it only has 35k miles clocked in as of this weekend so I feel like its still a baby so why mod a fairly new car. As Im looking more and more at the SN-95 body styles Im falling in love with them , I know there non pi engines blow but I would def. build the engine from a forged block on up. I feel like if I do any engine mods on my 04 GT it would be like putting a tattoo on my unborn son when he is 2 ! I would feel really good about building a Sn-95 street / strip car from stock , a good project to keep me busy when not at school and at work. Give me some opinions and thoughts.

wat

I think an SN95 4V would be badass.

H0SS302 07-26-2009 01:48 AM

I am plannng an sn95 race car(open track) build here in a few years. They are dead sexy.

Mr Graystang 07-26-2009 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by 99GTvert (Post 6373598)
wat
I think an SN95 4V would be badass.

I know right , If I do go ahead and go threw with it and let the new edge go and find a 4v I will def. go that route but more then likely I will find a nice cheap 2v and make it smoke some 4vs.

Originally Posted by H0SS302 (Post 6373601)
I am plannng an sn95 race car(open track) build here in a few years. They are dead sexy.

I agree , I would more then likely make it a street/strip car just because I dont like huge meats on my rear , I know that sounds bad lol but ye...

SVTeeshirt 07-26-2009 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Graystang (Post 6373565)

u have a 2 year old son whos not born yet?

i think you have bigger concerns thn modding a car.

H0SS302 07-26-2009 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by SVTeeshirt (Post 6373660)
u have a 2 year old son whos not born yet?

i think you have bigger concerns thn modding a car.

Reading> you.. he said WHEN his son is born..:icon_look:

SVTeeshirt 07-26-2009 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by H0SS302 (Post 6373669)
Reading> you.. he said WHEN his son is born..:icon_look:

joking> You

besides im drunk i just got back from a brad paisley concert.

2000AZ5.0GT 07-26-2009 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Graystang (Post 6373611)
I know right , If I do go ahead and go threw with it and let the new edge go and find a 4v I will def. go that route but more then likely I will find a nice cheap 2v and make it smoke some 4vs.

I agree , I would more then likely make it a street/strip car just because I dont like huge meats on my rear , I know that sounds bad lol but ye...

hoss likes road course/auto-x, and staggered fittments don't work very well in that, so more than likely his open track car will have the same size wheels/tires on all four corners

Originally Posted by SVTeeshirt (Post 6373671)
joking> You

how was the concert yo? He is one of my favorite singers

Mr Graystang 07-26-2009 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by SVTeeshirt (Post 6373671)

If thats how you want to hide your dyslexia that is fine lol , my kid a concern ? Im more worried about getting my copy of the new COD then that , I got it handled ! I just want a better project car is what Im saying ; so my 2 year old son that isnt born yet can have a cool car when he is 16.

Mr Graystang 07-26-2009 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by 2000AZ5.0GT (Post 6373708)
hoss likes road course/auto-x, and staggered fittments don't work very well in that, so more than likely his open track car will have the same size wheels/tires on all four corners

Ahhh I see , I was think straight line track. I would like to get into auto X , with the set up I have in mind I just might.