4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Trolling/Flaming..........

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 09:29 PM
fausty
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 01GT4.6
seeing that I haven't said much in here but more or less just listened to just about every body bitch, and I feel the need to post in bolt now to get everyone ones attention....

Let me tell y'all a little bit about myself, which may be like some of you and the moderators...

I am a 38 year old that works in the insurance and investment industry. I have a daughter and my "live in" GF of 6 years has 3 daughters. Being around this many kids (girls at that) I know what it's like to listen to people instigate and tattle over petty crap. When at work I can't get on to this site or my personal email or most other sites, so I'm not here 24/7 nor are the other mods. We don't get paid, don't get any "kick backs" or special deals as moderators, we do it to try to help. It seems like most of you feel like you could do a better job, great but keep in mind that our job is to watch over you... not the opposite! It does help if you see something getting OUT OF HAND to give us a heads up, but.....

I will not the members name but before in the past when I'd get home from work and log on to my email or this site it would never fail I'd have 2-3 messages daily from this member that would tattle over petty crap and he's a big instigator as well. This same member is the one that's always bitching about everything. He's been warned several times by myself and other mods to "cool it" before getting any infractions.

This is how my day went today:
Left for the office @ 8:00 am, got home @ 7:30pm, before getting changed or eating dinner I logged on to MF.com to see what was going on with this thread! I sat down, ate dinner and already got a PM from this member. I replied "okay..." b/c you know what... I haven't even taken off my %&$#@*! shoes. I got changed, put on my running shoes, went for a 2 mile jog, come back and have another PM!!!

You know what, I'm here to help, but I do have a life of my own!

I hear about how we should be consistant, y'all should too. Some of y'all are so mellow one minute and fly off the handle the next! And y'all are the ones that consume most of our time on here.

If you don't like the way we mod the board then GTFO and go elsewhere!
I think I know who your talking about.
Edit: could you pm me the company you work for if you dont mind,im curious and in the insurance industry myself.

Last edited by fausty; 07-27-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:36 PM
H0SS302
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by fausty
I think I know who your talking about.
I think I know who it is to. LOL guessing game anyone?
Old 07-27-2009, 10:09 PM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Originally Posted by 99BlackPonyGT
anyone who volunteers to be a mod, should not be a mod

especially you...i want to puke everytime i see your wife in your avatar
Wouldn't want the job, it would suck all the fun out of MF, no offense mods.

Lol, I know right. I love it, grabbed it from a gif. It is the one where the little black kid sees something on his computer and flips, they inserted this picture, it was good for a lol.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:39 AM
99BlackPonyGT
aka 'Negative Nancy'

Originally Posted by Jazzer The Cat
Statements like this are for those who have lost their argument or just don't have one and resort to ad hominem attacks... very sad indeed For whatever reason, the internet is plagued by anonymity to a degree that one thinks statements such as this are just fine.

This, as well as all other forums, is for the free exchange of information. If someone says something that is incorrect, than be constructive and correct him/her in a way that doesn't demean oneself (such as 99BlackPonyGT has done to himself above). Telling someone they are a complete idiot or saying his loved one makes them sick, serves no purpose except a sad desire to spew venom at others.

As you were..
it was a ****ing joke, i dont think that pic in his avatar is serious....wow..../facepalm
Old 07-28-2009, 07:40 AM
99BlackPonyGT
aka 'Negative Nancy'

Originally Posted by BlueBloodedPony
Wouldn't want the job, it would suck all the fun out of MF, no offense mods.

Lol, I know right. I love it, grabbed it from a gif. It is the one where the little black kid sees something on his computer and flips, they inserted this picture, it was good for a lol.
apparently i was mean by bad mouthing the lovely sexy woman in your avatar...please please forgive me before jazzer decides to jump my nuts again for making a joke
Old 07-28-2009, 07:42 AM
99BlackPonyGT
aka 'Negative Nancy'

Originally Posted by H0SS302
I think I know who it is to. LOL guessing game anyone?
its not me...just to clear up any confusion lol, i dont PM people
Old 07-28-2009, 07:43 AM
99BlackPonyGT
aka 'Negative Nancy'

quadruple post? first one ive had outside of OT ;o
Old 07-28-2009, 10:27 AM
CAMDUP
3rd Gear Member

.....an out of control day care center....CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ???...lol
Old 07-28-2009, 10:45 AM
fausty
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 99BlackPonyGT
its not me...just to clear up any confusion lol, i dont PM people
guilty conscious? Lol j/p its definately not you who I had in mind.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:51 AM
Tim99GT
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by CAMDUP
.....an out of control day care center....CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ???...lol
^^ LMAO! I dont think they can...

Lots of butt hurting going on here. Yall just need to chill out for crying out loud... its the internet!!
If you dont like the way the mods are doing their work, leave.. or apply to be one. its as simple as that. I think they do a good job personally. I know i for one would not want to deal with half the b1tching and moaning they hear about through PM's... especially since they are doing this at no charge to help everyone here... grow up ppl...