4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Genuine leather shift boots for the 94-04 Mustangs!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 04:15 PM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

I want that shift **** thats on that Mach...the T-handle. If you can get me one of those id buy it from you!!! But my factory boots are doing me just fine. Nothing fancy on the interior of my car.

Last edited by lizzyfan; 12-18-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:12 PM
JRad405
3rd Gear Member

i actually like the cover for the e-brake. i always wanted to enclose it somehow. i think i may order one and see how it turns out.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:36 PM
Shotgun Love
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by JRad405
i actually like the cover for the e-brake. i always wanted to enclose it somehow. i think i may order one and see how it turns out.
if you do please post about the install and quality of it. Im debating getting one too but i dont necessarily have the money to gamble with right now
Old 12-25-2009, 02:36 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi,

a quick update: we have decided to EXTEND THE CHRISTMAS SALE THROUGH NEW YEARS!

And a new pic we've recently received, this is black and silver carbon fiber vinyl two-tone:

Take care
Maciek
Old 12-25-2009, 04:54 PM
StripeyGT
2nd Gear Member

Thumbs up

Nice looking products. This is now on my wish list.
Old 12-25-2009, 05:24 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

they look good, i really enjoy subtle touches like this to a car, enough of them can make an entire car, i'm getting a shift/e-brake boot when i order my seats.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:48 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Guys

The first edition of our "Show Pride In Your Ride" contest ended 2 months ago. It is the high time for a new one!

And here it goes! And it's even better than the previous one! And even more simple!

Just purchase anything from RedlineGoods until September 30th and make the photo of the item installed! And make it good enough to win $200 cash! That's right! $200 HARD CASH is at stake!

Send this photo until October 31st to: contest@redlinegoods.com. All the photos will be uploaded into our FaceBook App and published for voting on November 1st. The voting will close on November 7th so you'll have one week time to make your friends vote for you!

And now, something we've been working on for the last couple of weeks:

That's right. Embroidery. Something many of you have already expected us to make for a long time Now it is ready for you to make you even more proud of your ride!

We have fixed the cooperation with a professional embroidery shop: www.autoembroidery.com. Within a few days you will find embroidery ordering option available on our website.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to browse through their website to find what they can do for you. They mainly do custom decorations so their stocklist is quite short. But be assured that, as their website says there's nothing impossible for them. Contact them either through email or LiveChat with any questions, requirements or expectations you may have. Anything you want to have embroidered on the items we'll be making for you, they will do . So once you finalize with them, just order from them and we'll handle all the logistics for you so that you get your embroidered RedlineGoods products from us. The way it's always been. There's a place in their order form where you can put RedlineGoods order ID to make everything work perfectly.

So, have a great weekend and enjoy planning your whole new embroidered interior

Ah, and here's what you all were really waiting for Our new 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Sept. 23rd 777B2CN69PQ

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 09-20-2011, 05:50 AM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Any ford related examples of the embroidory?
Old 09-26-2011, 02:37 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by uberstang1
Any ford related examples of the embroidory?
Sure! Even if they do not show it on their website, they surely have some.

And they are now digitizing this logo for us:

so within a few days it should be visible on their website also.

Anyway I'll show it here as soon as I see it done

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 09-30-2011, 03:32 PM
Chubstang
5th Gear Member

Ordered a shift boot from you guys about a year ago. Great quality and the leather is top notch.

Quick Reply: Genuine leather shift boots for the 94-04 Mustangs!