MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   4.6L General Discussion (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion-88/)
-   -   Louvers or Not (https://mustangforums.com/forum/4-6l-general-discussion/577889-louvers-or-not.html)

WannaBeGearHead 12-18-2009 12:46 AM

Put some black wheels on there and it wouldn't look to bad and I think the pic w/o the black on the bottom of the bumper looks better than with.

02stang2113 12-18-2009 01:08 AM

I think they look sweet on white mustangs.

Mr Graystang 12-18-2009 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by mrsinister2424 (Post 6698974)
RICE!

Nah, they're meh. Just limo tint the rear window.... And put a monsterous spoiler on it. ;)

I'd imagine those things would be a pain to wash!

how the hell is that rice ? Thats from the muscle car era SON !!!

I say do it !! I love the look of them on the new edge. Just dont put a gay ass spoiler on the back of it like the rest of them fish heads :icon_eddie:

lizzyfan 12-18-2009 03:29 AM

I like!!!!!!!!!!

ztalon 12-18-2009 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by mrsinister2424 (Post 6698974)
I'd imagine those things would be a pain to wash!

I had black louvers on my 78 yellow Firebird Formula. I thought they looked pretty good, but they did restrict your rearward visibility and they were a pain to clean....the windows and the louvers.

98redstang 12-18-2009 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by lizzyfan (Post 6699125)
I like!!!!!!!!!!

+1 i like em too.

98redstang 12-18-2009 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by WannaBeGearHead (Post 6698899)
Man I hate those stupid things :D I think they look terrible and only VERY VERY few Mustangs can make them look decent. I hate to be so blunt and I don't want my OPINION to determine what you do but this has been tucked away inside me and it has never came up before so I thought I would let it all out and tell people they look stupid.

Woah I feel better.

hahaha do you enjoy making people feel like a pile o'sh!t everytime they ask your opinion on somthing?

Sxynerd 12-18-2009 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by lizzyfan (Post 6699125)
I like!!!!!!!!!!

I was against it at first but my wife said she really liked it on my buddy dans car. It's different without trying to be completely original. (Which is an over rated goal anyway)

She's not a big fan of the spoiler painted black but I think it balances well. Especially the last one. It's balanced well. I also like the side window delete. It's subtle without trying to over look the car. Combine it all with a nice mach1 shaker hood and smoked headlights I think it would be a very worthy car for her. I realize not everyone is going to like it, they don't have to.

Originally Posted by ztalon (Post 6699189)
I had black louvers on my 78 yellow Firebird Formula. I thought they looked pretty good, but they did restrict your rearward visibility and they were a pain to clean....the windows and the louvers.

Visibility has a lot to do with window size and angle. Sitting inside our buddies car with louvers, it doesn't obstruct much.:icon_wcam:

Originally Posted by 98redstang (Post 6699217)
hahaha do you enjoy making people feel like a pile o'sh!t everytime they ask your opinion on somthing?

I didn't feel like a Pile after I read his comment? You should grow a thicker skin or your internet experience is going stress you out. :icon_beamme:

The side windows are deleted not louvered but IDK if people can tell or not. Oh and for a few of you trend-setters, I think I would like white painted mirrors as well. :0)
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3...casLovers3.jpg

Keep your opinions coming. Good bad or indifferent it doesn't matter.

amoosenamedhank 12-18-2009 10:43 AM

I really like the way the car looks with the side windows deleted, but I can't imagine driving it like that. I already had the blind spot because of the small window. I couldn't imagine it with none.

boduke0220 12-18-2009 11:08 AM

Gay..IMO