4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Evolution Performance: Aston, PA.

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 08:00 AM
02TrueBlueGT
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by lizzyfan
Two words: STAY AWAY
Agreed. They don't care for doing tint I'm sure. They really cater to you if you have GT500 or a big wallet. Otherwise you are wasting time to them without either.

If you want a real reputable shop, go to Shades of Gray Tint. Great people and if you just mention you are part of TST even if you aren't, they will give you 10% of bill.

http://www.shadesofgraytint.com/
Old 01-07-2010, 09:27 AM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

Yea, i hear what you all are saying. Last i heard they were doing good work. Wonder why John doesnt tune for them anymore. And 99mustanggt, does travis have his car back together yet after blowing the thing up...with the compound boost setup???
Old 01-07-2010, 10:23 AM
TOOT
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by southfillyboy2p0
Wierd, he tuned my car in late november at Evo.
If J. Lund uses them he isn't exclusive 2 Evo like b4.
I read it and have heard from more than 1 person in the loop.
Old 01-07-2010, 11:23 AM
smitty2919
5th Gear Member

lol i just went to their site and first thing i saw was the axle back they have for the new stangs listed for $600....its only 2 friggin muflers and tips lol
Old 01-07-2010, 11:39 AM
lizzyfan
Underboss

And the shop is a joke, a converted gas station
Old 01-07-2010, 11:40 AM
lizzyfan
Underboss

I laugh at times because my tuner's company is call Performance Evolution, just a flip
Old 01-07-2010, 12:02 PM
rainydayracing
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by lizzyfan
I laugh at times because my tuner's company is call Performance Evolution, just a flip
I play ice hockey in Aston every Sunday, and drive by the shop on my way home, but haven't had anything done there (but yes, always some sort of tricked out mustang on the lot).

I just finished paying off all of my debt, so now the saving for supercharger begins. I'm going to Performance Evolution, soon to talk about my goals with the car (NOT Evo...lol)
Old 01-07-2010, 12:23 PM
vanquish
4th Gear Member

I went there to ask about getting them to tune my car the dude was more interested in finishing his calzone than talking business.

If I ever end up having to go somewhere I'm going to Performance Evolution in DE
Old 01-07-2010, 03:10 PM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Originally Posted by vanquish
I went there to ask about getting them to tune my car the dude was more interested in finishing his calzone than talking business.
I know someone that went there and they offered him a hit of a joint, did not even know the guy!

Originally Posted by vanquish
If I ever end up having to go somewhere I'm going to Performance Evolution in DE
Matt's the man!!
Old 01-07-2010, 03:26 PM
budders
4th Gear Member

wow, so im guessing they're pretty shady it seems? Who would have thought. I guess its just business and they catere to the higher end stangs only. I guess thats the only way they made some money. I guess I'll think about shades of grey.

Originally Posted by rainydayracing
I play ice hockey in Aston every Sunday, and drive by the shop on my way home, but haven't had anything done there (but yes, always some sort of tricked out mustang on the lot).

I just finished paying off all of my debt, so now the saving for supercharger begins. I'm going to Performance Evolution, soon to talk about my goals with the car (NOT Evo...lol)
Nice, what hockey team do you play for. I got a couple buddys that play hockey over there. what league are you in?

Quick Reply: Evolution Performance: Aston, PA.