4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

THANKS quickslick or whatever

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 10:58 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Default THANKS quickslick or whatever

Since you have moved your threads over to MM. I thought i would go check it out. I was looking through some of my old threads and found pics that I thought were LOST. SO THANK YOU. Anyhoo, they made me nostalgic, so I thought I would post them.

I do believe they were right before the first magazine feature for both cars. The Bucket still looked good in real street type trim.

Old 08-24-2010, 11:58 AM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Oh Wow....I love both.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:09 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

Damn im a fan! lol Love the "stockish" look of the bullit!

Kinda what im goin w/ mine...nuthin too flashy..but looks can be decieving
Old 08-24-2010, 12:29 PM
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

I've got a couple of the HUGE pictures you sent me from that shoot code..

the one I think I liked most was of the black GT *your ex wifes*...I love that car..
Old 08-24-2010, 12:31 PM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

You're kidding cp...nothing about your car is low key. From the silver chin spoiler to the chrome rims. Lol but mitch, sick looking cars my friend. Post pics of the bucket in race trim!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 12:34 PM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Nothing is low key about your Trickflow headed vert mustangman! For one its a convertible. For two, don't forget you bought your rims from Fat Joe.

EDIT- I totally did not mean to sound like Teej in this comment....

Last edited by PurpleIcedGT; 08-24-2010 at 01:19 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:52 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT
Oh Wow....I love both.
Ditto!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 01:18 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Originally Posted by teej281
You're kidding cp...nothing about your car is low key. From the silver chin spoiler to the chrome rims. Lol but mitch, sick looking cars my friend. Post pics of the bucket in race trim!!!
THANKS man. That poor silver bucket went through MANY transformations. Since you wanted some full race trim pics, I will post the evolution of the Bucket. Some of these pics haven't been seen here before. Some of the tastes changed over time because of outside influences, etc. Anyhoo. here ya go.

Shelby GT350 stripe kit with black hood stripe, Flow 2 chambers, MAC CAI, Steeda Race wing, little 75 shot, interior billet pieces, window tint and Eibach Pro lines. Please don't be cruel for the badges...they were gifts from my step son and step daughter at the time.

Same as above but with a 125 shot, Chrome Cobra R's with Nitto DR's out back

Now cleaning it up abit. No more stripes, Cobra front end, wingless, new badges and 150 shot

Poor stock little 2V. She put up a valiant 4 year battle with weekly doses of nitrous, but succumbed to the pressure. So I contacted Jim Cushman and Scott at is formerly known as VT Engines and they put together a bullet proof complete motor from P51 intake to Moroso deep sump oil pan. At this time, I was really promoting the Bucket on the street and at the track. EVERYONE knew this car. These are from right before and after first magazine feature...Mostly N/A with color matched DD Bullitts and 335/35/17 DR's on back. The mods now really started going insane.

Now really getting to what I want. Really cleaning up the look. Weld Pro Stars with MT ET Streets, getting suspension done, new badges, cage goes in and things really get out of control.

After last build...and right before I sold her

Old 08-24-2010, 01:18 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

Hey now...i did not buy the rims...my padre got them when we got the car like 5 years ago. I didn't even see them lol.

IM wanting some black chrome saleens...but money's a lil tight now
Old 08-24-2010, 01:23 PM
0949er
4th Gear Member

dude i remember this car!!! I remember when you got rid of it now too. It is sick with those slicks; lol I made a rime

What have you replaced your mustang with now?