4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

what next? need help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 01:02 PM
TonyG

Have you taken it to the dragstrip, to get a baseline on its performance? If not, that's probably a good place to start.
Old 04-30-2012, 01:05 PM
mustang kenny02

Well for the things that I can see that he told me was done was legitly done. I have a truck that I sold for this car but yes my first nice car that I'm planning on waxing and washing every other day. My dad knows a good amount about cars and helped me out and confirmed what the seller was saying. Also the man I bought it from Is a family friend not just some random guy. People named AMP located in Arizona were the people that added everything to the car. I called them and they made copies and shipped the file on they did. As well as the dyno sheet they had. And I bought for half of it ($7200).
Old 04-30-2012, 01:06 PM
mustang kenny02

Originally Posted by TonyG
Have you taken it to the dragstrip, to get a baseline on its performance? If not, that's probably a good place to start.
The person that last owned it said with drag slicks on it gets into the 11's
Old 04-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Old Mustanger
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustang kenny02
Well for the things that I can see that he told me was done was legitly done. I have a truck that I sold for this car but yes my first nice car that I'm planning on waxing and washing every other day. My dad knows a good amount about cars and helped me out and confirmed what the seller was saying. Also the man I bought it from Is a family friend not just some random guy. People named AMP located in Arizona were the people that added everything to the car. I called them and they made copies and shipped the file on they did. As well as the dyno sheet they had. And I bought for half of it ($7200).
Sounds like you did thorough research on the purchase, nice job.