Notices
4.6L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, or gearing can be asked here!

Hello and help

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 04:39 PM
Katsi

Talking Hello and help

Hello everyone, I am new to your forum but I am familar with these types of forums and find them and the communities very helpfull. But, unlike the Fiat Spider forum, I don't know anything about my Mustang other than the fact that they are so cool. Anyway, I have a Legend Lime Green or Gold Green 2006 GT convertable with tan leather interior and a tan top and untill now it's been great but, the other day the check engine light came on. She's only got a little over 10K miles on her so, I was really surprised that it came on. I don't notice anything different other than the light is on. It does not blink out any code. Anyone have any clues? The onboard diagnostics check out OK so I don't think it's anything catastrophic. I read that bad fuel can do it. I just filled up. Anyway, any help is always appreciated.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:02 PM
DRAGUL
5th Gear Member

Welcome to MF fellow legend lime owner. Take it to one of your local parts stores and they should have a code reader to pull the code. Come back and tell us what the code is, and I am sure someone can help you out.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:53 PM
Nuke
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by DRAGUL
...Take it to one of your local parts stores and they should have a code reader to pull the code. Come back and tell us what the code is, and I am sure someone can help you out.
That...^

We need the code to even begin to have a clue.