5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

New Plan.. Details inside

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 04:03 PM
91hatchgt
5th Gear Member

Default New Plan.. Details inside

Well, I drove 2 hours one way to look at a 90 GT Monday. Some of you may have seen the pictures that I posted last week. Well it wasn't exactly what I wanted. He had put a new paint job on the car, but didn't do any body work, so door dings and other little dings were remaining in the body! Why would you paint a car and not fix the little dings!? The drivers door had a big rip in the vinyl, the middle arm rest (console) was completely gone, and the front bumper had a crack in it. In the pictures online it looked perfect and he described it as so. Lesson, don't trust pictures that you see, and don't take others opinions as your own.

Well I decided after driving it that I wanted to try to look for something different, so I am going to look at a 95 GT 5.0 today. My plans are to keep it fairly stock but I would like to add a vortech, and little things like an intake manifold, Tb, MAF, etc. What do you think? This car will be my DD, and I plan on owning it for a long time.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:07 PM
1985stang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: New Plan.. Details inside

ORIGINAL: 91hatchgt

Well, I drove 2 hours one way to look at a 90 GT Monday. Some of you may have seen the pictures that I posted last week. Well it wasn't exactly what I wanted. He had put a new paint job on the car, but didn't do any body work, so door dings and other little dings were remaining in the body! Why would you paint a car and not fix the little dings!? The drivers door had a big rip in the vinyl, the middle arm rest (console) was completely gone, and the front bumper had a crack in it. In the pictures online it looked perfect and he described it as so. Lesson, don't trust pictures that you see, and don't take others opinions as your own.

Well I decided after driving it that I wanted to try to look for something different, so I am going to look at a 95 GT 5.0 today. My plans are to keep it fairly stock but I would like to add a vortech, and little things like an intake manifold, Tb, MAF, etc. What do you think? This car will be my DD, and I plan on owning it for a long time.
rofl, i wouldn't consider that fairly stock. I guess it's all a matter of perspective.

Sorry the 90 didn't work out for you, but there are a lot of mustangs out there (it did look very nice in the pictures though).
Old 05-16-2007, 04:10 PM
drhoward
Penis Mod Erator

Default RE: New Plan.. Details inside

go for it, I love my SN95 5.0, but I guess I am a little biased