5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Ricer??????

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 01:02 AM
PX429
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Ricer??????

ORIGINAL: 1990mustanggt

ORIGINAL: PX429

those wheels will look great on the rear of your stang
The rear. Those are for the front. These are for the rear. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...;rd=1&rd=1
It was a joke... You know funny funny ha... ha...
Old 06-05-2007, 01:04 AM
1990mustanggt
4th Gear Member

those wheels will look great on the rear of your stang
The rear. Those are for the front. These are for the rear. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...;rd=1&rd=1
It was a joke... You know funny funny ha... ha...
Yes I know it was a joke.
Old 06-05-2007, 02:23 AM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

that eclipse dosent look half bad at all.
a ricer by deffinition to me is someone with a little 4 banger, atleast 10 stickers, a huge wing on the back of a fwd car, and a mouthy driver who revs at you with an exhaust note more like a weed wacker than a car engine.

i wouldnt call you a ricer at all.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:05 AM
94StinkinLincoln
5th Gear Member

ill be honest...i really do like the look of the spyders. it would be my first choice for a 4 banger besides a 4 banger stang. im just not sure how those mitibshu's hold up. i have been told they are trash...i dont kno from experience so maby u could shed some light on that for me. honestly if i saw you and i was in my towncar or stang i would rev it up lol and see if you wanted to race lol i get a kick out of it...or i just would nod and see if you wanted to race. even if i was in my towncar and a stang was next to me i would still rev it up lol i can be an a hole like that lol but if some 1 did it 2 me i would just race them and hopefully win.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Chrisinkw
1st Gear Member

you should make it total rice just for jokes even put a cusomt plate like uncle ben or mr rice
and just play along lol then when you get the stang out u can eat em alive lol
Old 06-05-2007, 11:25 AM
1990mustanggt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 94StinkinLincoln
ill be honest...i really do like the look of the spyders. it would be my first choice for a 4 banger besides a 4 banger stang. im just not sure how those mitibshu's hold up. i have been told they are trash...i dont kno from experience so maby u could shed some light on that for me.
My Eclipse is the 3.0L V-6. I bought it in June of 2004. It has just under 60,000 miles on the clock. I haven't had a single problem out of it, but like I said, I don't race it or treat it like crap. It gets Mobil 1 oil changes every 5000 miles. I wash and detail it once a week, sometimes twice if it rains that week. I bet you can't find another Eclipse in my area that is better taken care of. I would put a $100 dollars on that fact.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:39 PM
ooticamitica
4th Gear Member

dont beat yourself up over some retard calling you a name, if he was a true stanger he wouldnt be obnoxious like that!
Old 06-05-2007, 07:18 PM
foxstang89
1st Gear Member

the cars in my school redefine rice, there is the civic with racing stripes and 1000 watt speakers. there are 3 eagal talons, one of which crashed into a honda goin 5mph (no-one hurt) and the fan poked thro the radiator, there are 3 imprezas, and not the fast wrx sti's, but the base model junk. i will take pictures of what cars there are in my school, maybe even a vid, and then you will know what a real ricer is. that eclipse is not a ricer, if your using it for the purpose it was intended, a sporty daily driver, then you are not driving rice
oooh man i almost forgot about the car with the gutter exhaust, it literaly looks like something you find on the outside of your house. but there are some nice ones, there is a foxbody, 2 other mustangs and a camaro in my school
Old 06-06-2007, 12:46 AM
hellion_79
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 94StinkinLincoln
ill be honest...i really do like the look of the spyders. it would be my first choice for a 4 banger besides a 4 banger stang. im just not sure how those mitibshu's hold up. i have been told they are trash...i dont kno from experience so maby u could shed some light on that for me.
My Eclipse is the 3.0L V-6. I bought it in June of 2004. It has just under 60,000 miles on the clock. I haven't had a single problem out of it, but like I said, I don't race it or treat it like crap. It gets Mobil 1 oil changes every 5000 miles. I wash and detail it once a week, sometimes twice if it rains that week. I bet you can't find another Eclipse in my area that is better taken care of. I would put a $100 dollars on that fact.
man I wouldnt worry bout it. A ricer is someone who is out to look for a race with thier itty bitty 1.8L VTEC engine, stickers(that add some hp, LMAO), foldger coffee can exhaust, and a shopping cart spoiler. You got yours for a fuel economy daily driver, and a V6 almost takes it out of the "true" ricer catagory. If I saw someone like you and you were goin about you bussiness not messin with someone keep that engine down at the light, I would leave you alone. But if you were bangin gears like crazy at every light, revin, passin people for no damn reason, and had stickers all over your car, yes I will be pullin next to you givin you a few good revs with my cherry bombs and probly foot brake it a lil to get some good strips of rubber layed down and a big cloud of smoke, but thats just me.

I guess if that doesnt make you feel better, take a look at those people in Hondas and be glad you dont drive one of those.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:58 AM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

Yeah but it's a daily driver that's still stock except for a body kit.
That pretty much sums it up right there. No performance mods yet there are cosmetic mods. You may not be a ricer, but you are doing things a ricer would do.

Quick Reply: Ricer??????