5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

INTAKE????

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 03:44 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

Default RE: INTAKE????

ORIGINAL: Dath

That was uncalled for and out of character for you. If you spent your spare time and moneybuilding a car into what you wanted and some random *** in the crowd calls it ugly out of the blue, how would you feel?Whatever he said after that, you had coming. He left that crap in the other thread and is trying to be an adult about it here. Join him.
Ahh I see. So he calls some random car ugly that someone obviously spent time and money on and there's no problem. But I call his car ugly and it's different. And then because I called his car ugly, that makes me "gay," it was uncalled for, and I had it coming. Makes perfect sense now.

If you're going to talk **** about someone else's car, you had better be prepared to have someone say something about yours. If you don't want opinions about it, then don't post pictures of it. And don't talk **** if you don't know **** about the cars you're talking about.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:54 PM
TwotoneVert
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: samseed101

That was uncalled for and out of character for you. If you spent your spare time and moneybuilding a car into what you wanted and some random *** in the crowd calls it ugly out of the blue, how would you feel?Whatever he said after that, you had coming. He left that crap in the other thread and is trying to be an adult about it here. Join him.
Ahh I see. So he calls some random car ugly that someone obviously spent time and money on and there's no problem. But I call his car ugly and it's different. And then because I called his car ugly, that makes me "gay," it was uncalled for, and I had it coming. Makes perfect sense now.

If you're going to talk **** about someone else's car, you had better be prepared to have someone say something about yours. If you don't want opinions about it, then don't post pictures of it. And don't talk **** if you don't know **** about the cars you're talking about.
Got your back Sam! Verts FTMFW!
Old 07-17-2007, 04:34 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

ORIGINAL: 86 5.0L

yea me too its in a different thread [&:]it was pretty funny though
Oh sure, it's funny to you. But what about poor TwoTone and I? We both drive convertibles and have now been labled gay because of it. We have feelings too you know! [8D]
Hey I have a vert, well my wife does!! But I drive it, well, when she lets me.

Ok now separate sand boxes for you kiddies that can't play nice.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:05 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

Pro, you know deep down inside that you really wish you had procharged the vert and that it was really yours instead. Didn't that get ROTM last summer or am i thinking of a different one?
Old 07-17-2007, 05:24 PM
Dath
2nd Gear Member

The owner of the random car photo isn't here and therefore not likely to be offended by a blunt opinionwhen askedand answered by people he/she will never know or hear of. You told the ownerthat his car is ugly when nobody was asking, which is likely to offend. Thats the difference.

Posting pictures is not an open invite for unsolicited brutal opinionshere. You really want 72,000 honest opinions about your car?

Sit down twotone. Nothing to do with verts or the sexuality of their drivers. Just showing sammy howhis commentsincited jhall01's.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:32 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Pro, you know deep down inside that you really wish you had procharged the vert and that it was really yours instead. Didn't that get ROTM last summer or am i thinking of a different one?
OK ummmm no, and yes, thanks to my pals in the 50 section!!!!!
Old 07-17-2007, 05:35 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

Oh no. I was politically incorrect and hurt someone's feelings. Oh well. I'm sure he'll get over it. I know I will. Will it change how I act in the future? Nope. Does it make me an *******? Probably. But I'm sure I'll survive somehow. I know it will be hard, but I'll manage to pull through somehow. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight. maybe I'll just cry myself to sleep on my ****-shaped pillow... you know, being gay and all.

Old 07-17-2007, 05:36 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

OK ummmm no, and yes, thanks to my pals in the 50 section!!!!!
Yeah, it seems that when a 5.0 gets nominated, the section seems to blow away the opposition when it comes to voting.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:44 PM
TwotoneVert
5th Gear Member

The owner of the random car photo isn't here and therefore not likely to be offended by a blunt opinionwhen askedand answered by people he/she will never know or hear of. You told the ownerthat his car is ugly when nobody was asking, which is likely to offend. Thats the difference.

Posting pictures is not an open invite for unsolicited brutal opinionshere. You really want 72,000 honest opinions about your car?

Sit down twotone. Nothing to do with verts or the sexuality of their drivers. Just showing sammy howhis commentsincited jhall01's.
Settle down my friend, we are just having fun. I take no offense to what anyone says about my car, if I ask for an opinion, then I had better be prepared for the responses given. I doubt Sam will lose any sleep either, you are being way too serious.

Hey Sam, since we have each other, send me a link to get one of those **** shaped pillows.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:54 PM
Dath
2nd Gear Member

Perverts.

Quick Reply: INTAKE????