5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Ebay Auction :Weld Draglites

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 10:04 AM
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

Default Ebay Auction :Weld Draglites

Is there anyone on this forum that has a set of Draglites with tires for sale on Ebay? I am bidding on a set that was on a blue Notch. They have Mickey Radials on the rear and skinnies on the front rims. Let me know if they are yours. Thanks
Old 08-08-2007, 02:35 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Default RE: Ebay Auction :Weld Draglites

ORIGINAL: BlessedHellride

Is there anyone on this forum that has a set of Draglites with tires for sale on Ebay? I am bidding on a set that was on a blue Notch. They have Mickey Radials on the rear and skinnies on the front rims. Let me know if they are yours. Thanks
Post a link.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:30 PM
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

They give off that "Doesn't play well with others" attitude don't they!!!http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Weld-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 08-08-2007, 05:36 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

They look nice. What kinda mods do you have?
Old 08-08-2007, 06:10 PM
98MustangGT46
5th Gear Member

Hey just wanted to wish you luck if your bidding on them and if you win post some pics when you get them..
Old 08-08-2007, 06:24 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

I sent him a message less than 10 minutes ago asking him for a buy it now price. I paid him with paypal, sorry dude but i had to have them.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:36 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

You cant listen to FastBlack man. He is full of ****.

They look good by the way. Good luck on your bidding.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:47 PM
luckythirteen13
6th Gear Member

you might have fitment issues with those rear wheels. i have the same size tire and same size drag lite but i use a 5.5" bs on my wheels. those in the auction only have a 4.5 so they are going to stick out some.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:52 PM
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

I am assembling my 347 right now. I justordered a nasty C4 from a shop close to home, comes with a trans brake, hardend input shaft, reinforced clutch drum, Alto clutches and a 3000 stall shipped to my door for $1240. I just got my 3.90 gears in today. I am at work right now and will not be home untill the end of the month. I work in the oilfield , out in the Gulf of Mexico. I'm running 10:1 compression, Mahle ForgedF/T, forged I Beam rods and a cast crank. All balanced within 1/10 of a gram for the entire rotating assembly. Done by Craig's Automotive in Eunice Louisiana. Comp Cam XFI 236/248 @ .050 hyd roller.I got a set of 190cc Alum. heads with 60cc Cumbustion Chambers, 2.02/1.60 one peice SST valves, topped by a set of 1.6 ratio roller rockers. I am topping it with a Parker Funnel Web intake and have not purchased yet, but will soon have a 750 Holley on the top. Of course I don't know how well it's gonna run, it may be the most expensive teard I have ever built. But if goes as planned, it's gonna be my little rocket ship that turns on like a freak when I mash the skinnie pedal. If it holds up because I am shoving all of this into a stock block. I didn't have enough paitance to wait for the money to get right for a Boss or Dart block. If I get a 1 1/2 years or better out of it , I will be happy. Only about $6500 into the build now and will be soon finished. My first two victim is gonna be my good buddy with the 03 Terminator that will be my biggest competition as far as street legal cars and after him I have another friend with an 02 SS or Z28 that I will PUNISH for his nasty trash talking. I will set it up to record the races so I can post on the site.
Old 08-08-2007, 09:23 PM
BlessedHellride
4th Gear Member

What do ya'll think they are worth? How high should I chase them?

Quick Reply: Ebay Auction :Weld Draglites