5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

STEEDA.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 11:29 AM
cholericfc
3rd Gear Member

Default STEEDA.....

OK - So, I have various parts from STEEDA on my car..... Now, I recently purchased a Power Steering Pump off of them and have nothing but problems
I have also noticed that people on this forum have noticed that from time to time...... Steeda has slipped and an arrogant and impolite attitude comes across and they hate helping their customers....

I may buy future parts from Steeda, BUT its not going to be through them....

WHAT DO U PEOPLE THINK?????
Old 02-09-2008, 12:13 PM
notchbackmatt87
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: STEEDA.....

uhh **** happens your not going to have a great transaction all the time when buying things.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:18 PM
91stanger
1st Gear Member

this is funny because I was thinking the same thing. I bought a speedo gear from them, so I called them and the guy wasnt the most enthused to answer my questions. And the shipping and handling to ship the part was 10.00$!!! Were talikng about a small plastic gear!!! So when I ordered it online, I put in the comments section, shipping is outrageus!! Please send me some
stickers. Well they charged me a penny each for the stickers instead of giving them to me! I wont be doing business with them no longer.!!! Sounds like a big company who forgot about the little man who got them there !!!
Old 02-09-2008, 05:06 PM
cholericfc
3rd Gear Member

uhh **** happens your not going to have a great transaction all the time when buying things.
I've been buying parts for years friend. This is true, however this is a little bit different...long story short

I bought this damn Power Steering Pump, guy said it was the last one, I told him to make sure it wasn't spray painted black and it was actually that color...oops..

then, when i call to return it, they act like I'm retarded even after a huge explanation as to why it's defected... they breath into the phone deliberately and try to intimate me...
well they wouldn't even let me speak... I had to cut him off even... and he got really arrogant with me....

in the end he realized, that I had done everything correctly and even worked with the manufacturer on the phone to solve it....and as soon as he gave me all the information I needed... He said, "**** off" and click
Old 02-09-2008, 05:31 PM
notchbackmatt87
3rd Gear Member

sorry to come off like that id report them to the bbb that guy sounds like a real *****. i hate people these days []
Old 02-09-2008, 05:39 PM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

dont you just hate big companies?
Old 02-09-2008, 08:57 PM
stang8689
6th Gear Member

I got a BBK strut tower brace from Late Model and it had no sticker. i called BBK and they sent me a bunch of stickers for free