5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

Got A NEW TOY!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 01:12 PM
primetime5.0
6th Gear Member

I can beat c6's
Old 09-06-2008, 02:39 PM
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by primetime5.0
I can beat c6's
okay, and?
Old 09-06-2008, 07:55 PM
redsn95

Thanks guys. I have not put a post up for a long time beacuse I havent had any time. The stang has been in the shop for a very long time tranny;s out. Last time I put a post up was about getting the vette and all I got was all this S^^t talking from everyone so I was like wtf thats not cool. My first love is the mustang and it will always be.
Old 09-06-2008, 09:51 PM
notchbackmatt87
3rd Gear Member

come on dude. you think they are **** talking cause they are hardcore mustang lovers? not there ****ing jelous dont be stupid enjoy that toy its a awsome car. im shure you worked hard for it. be safe and have fun. i cant belive some of the people on these forums that drive fox bodys and talk **** about a new c6 please come on youve got to be kidding me. btw only a good 10 memebers in the five ohh section have nice cars for instance mjr or bernie ect ect. just get your heads out of your asses and admit thats a fine peice of car he got there. and to the one who states i could be a c6 one im shure you cant even if you could your car is worth about a set of rims and tires for a c6 and has no paint job is it me or are people ****ing nuts
Old 09-06-2008, 09:57 PM
primetime5.0
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by OnyxCobra
The new Vettes are awesome and pretty fast bone stock. First thing i'd do is some C6Z wheels, not big on the stock 08s. Your mustang will take a lot of work to keep up with that C6.
referencing this comment
Old 09-06-2008, 09:59 PM
mustangsneverdie
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by notchbackmatt87
come on dude. you think they are **** talking cause they are hardcore mustang lovers? not there ****ing jelous dont be stupid enjoy that toy its a awsome car. im shure you worked hard for it. be safe and have fun. i cant belive some of the people on these forums that drive fox bodys and talk **** about a new c6 please come on youve got to be kidding me. btw only a good 10 memebers in the five ohh section have nice cars for instance mjr or bernie ect ect. just get your heads out of your asses and admit thats a fine peice of car he got there. and to the one who states i could be a c6 one im shure you cant even if you could your car is worth about a set of rims and tires for a c6 and has no paint job is it me or are people ****ing nuts
well see thats funny that you say primetimes car cost as much as a set rims and tires the fact is that primetime is making more power than that vette with probably about an 1/8 of what that vette cost and just so you know i have never liked vettes cost so much for just that little bit of power if i'm paying that much for a car it better be running in the nines through the 1/4
Old 09-06-2008, 10:04 PM
primetime5.0
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by notchbackmatt87

first off it is a nice car, I am for one not a vette fan. And second I have beaten my fair share of vette's.. just because it doesn't have paint doesn't mean the rest of the car can't be built..
Old 09-06-2008, 10:06 PM
notchbackmatt87
3rd Gear Member

yeah well im shure you would not be saying ohhh the car better run 9s if you could afford a vette you know you would have one its the nicest and best built muscle car. this is such a turn off of owning a ford ****ing guys cant admit the corvette is the ultimate muscle car.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:07 PM
notchbackmatt87
3rd Gear Member

prime time dident mean to come off like that i know your car is worked heavy and you i must say do take alot of pride in your car.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:08 PM
notchbackmatt87
3rd Gear Member

these ppl before they even say wow nice car. they talk bad about it or point out something he needs. needs tint but cool car. wtf he did not post pics asking what should i do to this.

Quick Reply: Got A NEW TOY!!!!