Notices
5.0L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about the 'Coyote' engine, transmission, exhaust, tuners/CAI, or gearing can be asked here!

1995 mustang sputtering

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2017, 06:49 PM
Jon_winn

Unhappy 1995 mustang sputtering

I have a 95 mustang gt and I started it up and let it warm up for 15 min or so. I start driving and got maybe two blocks down the road before my check engine light came on. I pulled over and sit it off, popped the hood and left looked for anything out of place. Everything was fine so I started it back up and the light was gone. It then began to sputter around 2k RPMs, which it did not do before, and I cannot get the light to come back on, any thoughts?
Old 11-03-2017, 08:16 PM
imp
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Jon_winn
I have a 95 mustang gt and I started it up and let it warm up for 15 min or so. I start driving and got maybe two blocks down the road before my check engine light came on. I pulled over and sit it off, popped the hood and left looked for anything out of place. Everything was fine so I started it back up and the light was gone. It then began to sputter around 2k RPMs, which it did not do before, and I cannot get the light to come back on, any thoughts?
Check for trouble codes first. imp