AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Cannot calculate shipping?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 04:49 PM
VTX
1st Gear Member

Default Cannot calculate shipping?

Hmm, I have been trying to place an order for two days now and I keep getting a 'Unable to calculate tax and shipping charge'. Just wondering if anyone else keeps getting this?
Old 03-24-2008, 11:37 AM
AMNick
Former Sponsor

Default RE: Cannot calculate shipping?

I just tried to place an order and had no problem. If you are using a public terminal or have cookies disabled on your browser, it could cause problems with ordering. If this problem persists for you, you may want to try a different computer, or you may want to just call in to place your order.

Thanks,

Nick
Old 03-24-2008, 02:56 PM
VTX
1st Gear Member

I thought I might have had a bad cookie so I cleared them tried again to no avail. I tried from my second computer, same problem. So I called and ordered, the Gentleman I talked to was very nice and my order has been placed. Thanks.
Old 03-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

ORIGINAL: VTX

I thought I might have had a bad cookie so I cleared them tried again to no avail. I tried from my second computer, same problem. So I called and ordered, the Gentleman I talked to was very nice and my order has been placed. Thanks.
Did you try a different zip code? Even if it's not the one you live in just to see if the function works at all?

Our Zip code changed mid-year last year and half the sites I use still don't recognize it. In those cases I use my old Zip code and it gets to me just fine.