AmericanMuscle.com Premier store carries over 1000 Mustang parts and accessories. Features the largest mustang wheel selection available and offers free mount and balance with tire purchases. Committed to expert customer support, great prices and fast, free shipping!

Another great transaction and great parts!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 07:19 PM
mustang0672
4th Gear Member

Default Another great transaction and great parts!

Installed the hood strut kit...stack racing strut tower brace...and the tri bar pony for the grille. Here are some pictures of the new pieces.

After trying to figure out how to get the brace to fit over the plenum cover for about an hour or so, we decided to call AM! They suggested we put 4 washers underneath each screw. I really thought we were going to have to return it. Per their instructions it now fits. AM customer service is very knowledgeable. I had a couple more problems....we had trouble finding which bolts the hood struts screwed into...called AM and what they said was true!

When I was doing the order I got one of those fender gripper mats for the trunk...I realized about 3 hours after placing the order I got the one for the convertible and not the coupe. I called AM customer service told them my problem and they set me up. I just purchased another one and they told me when the convertible one arrived to just call them and they will have a return shipping label emailed to me and my money credited/refunded. When I asked Chris Young about another banner he didn't hesitate and said Yes, it will be shipped out tomorrow. I have a few already hung up around the house and outside. I can always find a use for one! AM is the best.

Old 11-06-2011, 12:50 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by mustang0672
Installed the hood strut kit...stack racing strut tower brace...and the tri bar pony for the grille. Here are some pictures of the new pieces.

After trying to figure out how to get the brace to fit over the plenum cover for about an hour or so, we decided to call AM! They suggested we put 4 washers underneath each screw. I really thought we were going to have to return it. Per their instructions it now fits. AM customer service is very knowledgeable. I had a couple more problems....we had trouble finding which bolts the hood struts screwed into...called AM and what they said was true!

When I was doing the order I got one of those fender gripper mats for the trunk...I realized about 3 hours after placing the order I got the one for the convertible and not the coupe. I called AM customer service told them my problem and they set me up. I just purchased another one and they told me when the convertible one arrived to just call them and they will have a return shipping label emailed to me and my money credited/refunded. When I asked Chris Young about another banner he didn't hesitate and said Yes, it will be shipped out tomorrow. I have a few already hung up around the house and outside. I can always find a use for one! AM is the best.
Thanks so much for the kind words!

I'm glad to hear that we were able to help you figure the strut-bar cause it definitely looks great under the hood and over that plenum cover!

Car looks great! Love the real flames!
Ever thought about carrying that theme to your intake tube, the filter-side of the heatshield and the two plastic covers behind the strut towers?!?
I think that would look awesome!

I'm happy to help!

Please don't ever hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns in the future!

Have a great weekend!
Old 11-06-2011, 01:05 PM
2007bluestang
4th Gear Member

My gf ordered me.some stuff and picked out a hat tjen decided she wanted the white one. Called am the next day and they switched ot out for me no questions asked. Yall are the best!
Old 11-07-2011, 11:43 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 2007bluestang
My gf ordered me.some stuff and picked out a hat tjen decided she wanted the white one. Called am the next day and they switched ot out for me no questions asked. Yall are the best!
That's great to hear! Glad our Parts Experts were able to get you taken care of!

Thanks for taking the time to post up, much appreciated!